Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUK 105's

UK 105's

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Putting the confusion aside, it does seem like there is going to be a lot of good quality, heavy comps for the 105s next year, thats surely got to be a massive step in the right direction?
JC said:
Rubbish! You know why?

Yea I do!!
Wink Wink Wink
Cuddles said:
Because then you'd have the same athletes at the BSM and the UK SM finals. If thats the case why not have just one comp?

if there are one set of qualifiers or two id be willing to bet the same guys would qualify regardless of weights unless some choose to do one or other of the comps. which takes me back to my original point about devaluing one or other of the titles.

Cuddles said:
Now that might be a good idea, but it ceretainly doesnt seem to be the best way for a sport to grow.

im all for more comps but surely theres apoint at which there are too many? if you take the current season for example, by the time we got to the brits/UKs everyone and his wife was injured. the lineup was nothing like who originally qualified. do you think that situation would be helped by having possibly 5 extra comps?
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WILLSAN said:
by the time we got to the brits/UKs everyone and his wife was injured.

Pussies, the lot of them. I did double figure comps and was fit as a fiddle

f**ked now like lol
WILLSAN said:
im all for more comps but surely theres apoint at which there are too many? if you take the current season for example, by the time we got to the brits/UKs everyone and his wife was injured. the lineup was nothing like who originally qualified. do you think that situation would be helped by having possibly 5 extra comps?

So what happens to the guy that has to go to a wedding on the day of his local qualifier? He clearly wont qualify for Englands, BSM or UKs, which comps can he do?

What about the guy who just misses out on qualification, does he only get to do one comp too?
And also, I dont think its that lkely that the same people will qualify all the time anyway, how many guys here have come very near the top of a comp one day and mid pack another? I think Millsy, JC and Tony would probably fall into this category.

With different events, people will perform differently.
Post Edited: 26.11.2009 @ 16:20 PM by Rob
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Cuddles said:

With different events, people will perform differently.

really???
I went to Uni to learn that.
Cuddles said:I went to Uni to learn that.

Thick c**t!!
Grin Grin
Cuddles said:And also, I dont think its that lkely that the same people will qualify all the time anyway, how many guys here have come very near the top of a comp one day and mid pack another? I think Millsy, JC and Tony would probably fall into this category.

You are dead to me, Tony and Millsy now!
I just wrote out another response but TBH im really not that bothered what happens. I just think its a point worth making. suits me to have more qualifiers as I am a bottom feeder! Wink
CHESTER
chrisjenkins said: Ah Ben and Mike bless them, heart was in the right place!!

2 very powerful men in their field as well.
CHESTER
WILLSAN said:suits me to have more qualifiers as I am a bottom feeder! Wink

Same here mate.
The more the merrier,i may be fit for at least
1 of them then lol.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUK 105's
Return to top View Desktop Site