we'll never see his ass?

Why are you benching by the way, nobody cares about that s**t! Grin
Tommy
Post Edited: 07.04.2009 @ 00:37 AM by Tommy
MrSmall said:
what does that mean?
we'll never see his ass?

Why are you benching by the way, nobody cares about that s**t! Grin

Yeah. He says he'll come back to train/visit occasionally, but not very often at all I'd imagine. I'm considering assassinating that swan he's friends with as a reprisal for his treachery.

I'm benching as I'm fed up never using 100kg+ for any of my presses. If I wasn't s**te at overhead I wouldn't be going down this path. Although it'll be a month or so until I'm actually doing my benching with 100kg.
MrSmall
Go to bed, you c**t!
Tommy
MrSmall said:
Go to bed, you c**t!

NO!
hey your strength is defo picking up.

you will be owning 100 overhead before soon.

Adam moving? tell him good luck with the move and all that kind of kind regards - he never stays in touch anyway Grin
Tommy
Cheers Joni. Cleans and pressing are coming on nicely, just need to get my squat moving consistently again. To that end, I trained briefly tonight but its hardly worth logging. Squatted up to 130 for a double, realised it wasn't my day, and decided to call it a day and go back in tomorrow and go heavier instead. Should see Adam then so I'll pass on your good wishes.
Tommy
Tuesday 14 April

Front Squats:

40x5
60x5
80x3
100x2
110x1
120x1

Back Squats:

60x5
80x5
100x3
120x2
130x2
70x20 (cardio)

First session in a week, due to having a pile of work on that I'm failing miserably to get done, and a pretty nasty chest infection. Had to get into the gym though for sanity and to test drive my new Ironwork IIIs. My first ever pair of decent weightlifting shoes. Squatting felt different but good. Fronties felt great and the 120kg was easier than I thought it would be. When I'm training regularly again I want to get up to 120x5 as quickly as possible, which should be good for the 140kg single I've been trying to get for yonks.

Narrowed my stance way in on back squats which will take some getting used to. The 130kg double was as easy as should have been. Just done the 20 rep set as an afterthought to check on depth etc. So easy to get really deep in these new shoes compared to the pieces of s**te I'm used to training in, although I'm so unconditioned I was sweating like a pig and on the verge of collapse by the end of the set. Can't f**king wait to start training halfway regularly again.
MrSmall
You c**t.
I'm back at sugden 4/5 times a week as of Monday (weekend strongman trickery if ever) so I'll see you there
130x2 was easy because it's 40kg under your PB, by the way.
Grin Grin Grin
Tommy
Way to burst my bubble you f**ker. Grin

Honestly, I've felt so s**te all week I didn't know if I'd make it past the warm up sets. See you next week mate. Going to join you for some of this strongman shenanigans in May if the Cleggster will allow my fat Irish ass in his gym.
MrSmall
Post Edited: 14.04.2009 @ 17:13 PM by MrSmall
Crackaddict.
Asked about that job for me mate??

If there's any say in the matter I'd prefer weekend only that sort of thing, I don't think I will have time in the week what with work and TRAININGNIGINGING
Tommy
Building is only open Monday to Friday. They won't be hiring until late summer at the earliest as there's basically nothing to do when the students have f**ked off in May.
MrSmall
do you have msn?
carloluca@hotmail.com add me irish fool
Tommy
Dont have MSN but I added you on Windows Messenger if you're on that. Or maybe its the same thing for all I know. Either way, be aware of the honour I've bestowed on you. You're now one of my exclusive group of 5 contacts.
Tommy
Wednesday 15 April

Power Clean + Push Press:

bar x loads
40x3+5
50x3+5
60x2+3
70x1+2
75x1+2

Push press felt great but my legs were fried and the power cleans were awful. Pains in my left hamstring told me it was time to shift into the fecking rack for:

60x2
70x2
75x2
80x1
80x1
85x1

All went up but typically went to s**te as soon as I had to do them from the rack. Shame as they felt really good up to that point. Finished off with some strict press with 60kg (s**t), a few high rep sets on the Hammer Strength Chest Press (gay), and a set of 8 neutral grip pull ups (victory!) Just getting a session in really as I'm not sure how much I'll be training for the next 2 weeks. All basically s**te except for the pleasant surprise that I can still actually do pull ups.
MrSmall
Silly c**t Windows is the same as MSN.
And it isn't even called MSN now it's called Windows Live Messenger or some s**t.

Good push pressing, nearly as good as mine.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsTommy's Training
Return to top View Desktop Site