REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 7 members and 69 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

THE CAULDRON HTC

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... 44 ... 4546474849505152535455

FlashIcon...22-11-2012 @ 16:43 
Avatar
King of the impossible
Member 3130, 2082 posts
SQ 310, BP 200, DL 310
820.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
jt said:
if you work in tubes nightclub tuesday and get your head broke


Ahh I'm with you now.

Some lad was telling me this week he was "well ard" coz he came from "Colditz" in Melton. When I asked where this was he replied; "near the Welby pub". I ten laughed in his face and told him to f**k off. He promptly did! He was about 30 and looked like Mowgli from the jungle book. Do you know him?

Melton is an odd place!
jtIcon...22-11-2012 @ 16:52 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 7697 posts
Flash said:
Ahh I'm with you now.
Some lad was telling me this week he was "well ard" coz he came from "Colditz" in Melton. When I asked where this was he replied; "near the Welby pub". I ten laughed in his face and told him to f**k off. He promptly did! He was about 30 and looked like Mowgli from the jungle book. Do you know him?
Melton is an odd place!


thats the estate i grew up on!!!

where the council put all the scumbags

Happy
richieallenIcon...22-11-2012 @ 17:17 
Avatar
Member 1381, 1240 posts
SQ 280, BP 165, DL 317.5
762.5 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
so are we good for tuesday fellas.. ive been given the green light by the guvnor.about 11am would be a good time for me?Wink
jtIcon...22-11-2012 @ 17:25 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 7697 posts
yes
FlashIcon...22-11-2012 @ 17:34 
Avatar
King of the impossible
Member 3130, 2082 posts
SQ 310, BP 200, DL 310
820.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
jt said:
thats the estate i grew up on!!!
where the council put all the scumbags
Happy


I knew this, which is why I laughed at him.

Also, provisionally, yes.
richieallenIcon...22-11-2012 @ 20:13 
Avatar
Member 1381, 1240 posts
SQ 280, BP 165, DL 317.5
762.5 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
sorted ...see ya then chapsGrin
jtIcon...23-11-2012 @ 15:44 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 7697 posts
anyone coming to play tomorrow?
FlashIcon...23-11-2012 @ 15:55 
Avatar
King of the impossible
Member 3130, 2082 posts
SQ 310, BP 200, DL 310
820.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
jt said:anyone coming to play tomorrow?


Always!

Log for reps this week. 15 the target. Can you hack it?
jtIcon...23-11-2012 @ 16:56 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 7697 posts
Flash said:
Always!
Log for reps this week. 15 the target. Can you hack it?


yes
simon_knowlesIcon...23-11-2012 @ 20:56 
Avatar
Member 2785, 205 posts
SQ 300, BP 170, DL 335
805.0 kgs @ 168kgs UnEq
Working. What weight you going for flash?
FlashIcon...23-11-2012 @ 22:13 
Avatar
King of the impossible
Member 3130, 2082 posts
SQ 310, BP 200, DL 310
820.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
simon_knowles said:Working. What weight you going for flash?


Hmm not sure, I'll let medium decide Happy
jtIcon...24-11-2012 @ 13:55 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 7697 posts
small medium and 2 large guests

good session had

simon we did 50kg log full reps in 75s 55kg next time
ursusIcon...24-11-2012 @ 14:00 
Avatar
Man up and have a fuckin coffee
Member 2086, 9728 posts
SQ 340, BP 252.5, DL 300
892.5 kgs @ 158kgs UnEq
jt said:small medium and 2 large guests

good session had

simon we did 50kg log full reps in 75s 55kg next time


hope you had fun boys ,when you lot coming for a sess in leicester ?
jtIcon...24-11-2012 @ 14:44 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 7697 posts
ursus said:
hope you had fun boys ,when you lot coming for a sess in leicester ?


i'll be over around the end of the month, where we going blue oyster club?
ursusIcon...24-11-2012 @ 14:50 
Avatar
Man up and have a fuckin coffee
Member 2086, 9728 posts
SQ 340, BP 252.5, DL 300
892.5 kgs @ 158kgs UnEq
jt said:
i'll be over around the end of the month, where we going blue oyster club?



great mate , why dont we just go to your usual fave club in Lufbra "Tubes"..................... the door staff are pretty short............ but handsome !!

Grin



















http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Wo5A5v5znh4/TI6f-BTQQPI/AAAAAAAAAM8/...

12345678910 ... 44 ... 4546474849505152535455

© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto