Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSOTB Banned

SOTB Banned

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I strongly disagree with banning people on boards, especially on the so-called 'Home of Bulls**t'.

SOTB may have offended some, but if you were one of them then just ignore. Personally I find his brand of bulls**t highly entertaining.
Titch said:
I strongly disagree with banning people on boards, especially on the so-called 'Home of Bulls**t'.

SOTB may have offended some, but if you were one of them then just ignore. Personally I find his brand of bulls**t highly entertaining.

In principle I agree. But if you are going to offer nothing but attempts to annoy or offend people then this isn't the place for you. As Rob says, everything around here is very lenient, and some of the rest of us walk pretty close to the line, but its all done in good humour, and thats how I think the majority of us would like it to stay.
SOTB lite said:

WILLSAN said:
SOTB lite said:

I hope you're f**king banned for that.
just_t said:
sending pms with nothing in

PMSLGrin

I wouldnt mess with you T, you're too harcore!
Titch said:
I strongly disagree with banning people.

Your international career ended before it ever got going shorty. Bye.
Rob said:
There have been 2 or 3 bans in the past... we're very lenient compared to other sites but a line has to be drawn somewhere!

Tom, the guys name is Nathan Scott, and by all accounts it sounds like he's a very strong powerlifter who has trained with a few other guys off the board - unfortunately his sense of humour has a few holes in it!!

found this video of him on youtube looks like a s**t bodybuilder to me!
Titch said:

the thing is in this sport you dont want some one being negative. we all have to battle in our heads the sport and lifts etc what you dont wnat is some putting more negative s**t in ya head. some people are strong and can take it some are not
mishima said:
just_t said:
sending pms with nothing in

PMSLGrin

I wouldnt mess with you T, you're too harcore!

too right
Cuddles said:
Titch said:

In principle I agree. But if you are going to offer nothing but attempts to annoy or offend people then this isn't the place for you. As Rob says, everything around here is very lenient, and some of the rest of us walk pretty close to the line, but its all done in good humour, and thats how I think the majority of us would like it to stay.

Agree with both points! I use you to enjoy looking at his posts to see who he was trying to upset. In fairness he does have a certain nack of pointing out when people are training ego rather than respecting form and weight. That said he could also be a total arsewipe.
You sure its Nathan Scott, i've heard a couple of other names in the past.
I spoke to Nathan Scott a few times at JJB near me, I find it hard to believe its him.
this 'nathan' dude is from down saaf - Bulldogs neck of the woods i think, I got loads of juicy gossip when i was at PLUK , but have forgotten it

he was originally called tripleB as i recall and came back as 'son of' when he was banned , so he will probably resurface

he never picked on me because i dont like all that shouting , we'll have no trouble here
if it's the same person as tripple b this is a vid he posted of him squatting on pluk a while back ,seems he's either Marc healey or Richard ross
Well thats definately not Nathan Scott.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSOTB Banned
Return to top View Desktop Site