Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsRobbos untried and untested training log

Robbos untried and untested training log

Users viewing topic: & 2 Guests

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Dont forget how you beasted it on the weekend mate and your recovery wont be quite as good whilst trying to drop a few lbs.
1 hour a.m. walk!! my kindred spirit! all you need now is a beard.

great going James!
Most of the hard work is done now anyway.

One more big session on Thursday then max rest til the comp, just bits and bats but nothing strenuous.
Cheers fellas but no time to rest

Thursday - Farmers/Deadlift/Yoke

Friday - Walking for ages

Saturday - Log

Then rest. (But walking every morning)

Olly - You are right, i aint recovering at all.

Beard - I knew you would like the AM walk, i also have a beard, smalls will confirm thursday.
yo fatso, good work in shifting the weight to 109 already mate.

I am feeling the weight loss too.

one advice would be to cut down on the demanding conditioning because i think it competes with the recovery of lifting - but steady state low heart rate cardio wouldnt. Thats at least my experience.

But its just one week, so f**k it. Overtrain this week, rest the next, and come to the comp as strong as possible sounds like a solid plan to me!

Carb up for thursday though because it might be brutal Wink
Mate, I am suffering with the shin splints a little too

Good solid session though. Get Northerns out the way, a full week off to rest the creaking body, and then back into for Englands build up IMO
Joni - Your right man, ive been doing the walking i the morning and its shifting the weight but then cardio on a night which is killing me. Ben f is my mentor and guru up until the comp with the diet and conditioning so i will blame him if i f**k up. Grin

Jc - Cannot f**king wait to rest and eat some pizza! Will have to get fired up somehow for tomorrow.

Oh, what englands build up?!
Robbo said:
Oh, what englands build up?!

The Englands you will qualify for a week Sunday! Hayes needs some Yorkshire beef company Grin
JC said:
The Englands you will qualify for a week Sunday! Hayes needs some Yorkshire beef company Grin

Oh yeah! I can dream anyway!

40min Hill Walk
Robbo said:
Oh yeah! I can dream anyway!
40min Hill Walk

Mate, lets have some positivity. You have the tools

Can things go wrong on the day and you not qualify? Sure!

But, perform in each event to your abilities and you will qualify!
JC said:
Mate, lets have some positivity. You have the tools

Im trying mate, i really am.

But...one word..... log. Roll-Eyes
it is what it is, all out you shall go regardless and lets see where that lands yer
Robbo said:
Im trying mate, i really am.
But...one word..... log. Roll-Eyes

You have said to me on numerous occassions you think I can podium/qualify, right?

One word......stones!

We all have our not so good events, just got to make sure we have 5 other AWESOME event performances!
Strange things can happen with the log mate, especially after so many events.

Just do what you can on the day mate, all the worry in the world won't change what everyone else is doing.
one word... SUCK MY BALLS MATE, i hope i can take you in ONE event, but the fact is, unless you f**k up, it wont be possible.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsRobbos untried and untested training log
Return to top View Desktop Site