Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsLil_Lee > Medium-ish_lee (the inbetween bits)

Lil_Lee > Medium-ish_lee (the inbetween bits)

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

lil_lee
wouldnt mind puttin some weight on my self never mind the bar hahah
lil_lee said:wouldnt mind puttin some weight on my self never mind the bar hahah

EAT EAT EAT.
weight on the bar will translate into weight on you. Grin

if you want serious upper back strength/mass you may want to hit up some higher rep rack deadlifts (from knee level or just below). heavy set of 5 maybe then a set of 10-15.
lil_lee
richards9876 said:
EAT EAT EAT.

not heard of this one before... sounds like a winner hahah
lil_lee
Beard_Of_Iron said:weight on the bar will translate into weight on you. Grin

if you want serious upper back strength/mass you may want to hit up some higher rep rack deadlifts (from knee level or just below). heavy set of 5 maybe then a set of 10-15.

i need to work on my rack pulls tbh... my 18" dead is now the same as from the floor..... :/ although iv not done 18" for some time
lil_lee said:
shrugs - operation no neck!

the legend lives on! Good stuff Grin

hope to see you whack 200 on the shrug bar soon mate, HEAVY is the name of the game when losing necks Grin
lil_lee
im easing back into it... i think were talkin no-neck traps style!
how much you eating?
agree with beard of iron - heavy rack pulls with a few higher rep sets thrown in will do wonders for your upper back, add in some face pulls and you're sorted.

Don't rate t-bar rows, try prone rows instead, less stress on the lower back and much harder to cheat.
lil_lee
Beard_Of_Iron said:how much you eating?

well a lot more than i used to now im working.... a normal day is 2 buttys 2 pak of crisps... a lucozade 2 cans of coke a few cups of coffee a bigish meal when i get in..... to me thats a lot..... to anyother human prob not enough....
sounds like breakfast for most people on here. Grin
lil_lee
tell me about it....i do try i jus physically cart eat much more.... iv even been caught licking a sausage roll n the gym because i couldnt eat it!
Mate, I know exactly how you feel. Much as I want to eat big, it just isn't possible. I've resorted to drinking copious amounts of full fat milk, there's an idea for you.

Paul
may be time to use a decent weight gainer .. if you can't eat enough cals then just drink them Happy
lil_lee
i struggle with decent weight gainers.... proper bloating Unhappy

i can drink a hell of a lot of milk mate! iv turnd to choclate milk now 1000kcals a litre Grin

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsLil_Lee > Medium-ish_lee (the inbetween bits)
Return to top View Desktop Site