Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsKEEP on keepin' on!

KEEP on keepin' on!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Thanks Wayne!

So I strained my AC joint on the right side while doing farmers with 180kg per hand. I did 170 no problem and then the 180 I think I let my shoulders roll forward and it pulled it pretty good. I will be taking it easy for a little while to let it heal. I will still do cardio and try to work around it, but i will not post anything since it will be totally lame anyways. Bummer.
How far did you take the 170s?
Tony said:How far did you take the 170s?

It was a little more than 20 meters. 170 are still running weights for me, but anything heavier slows me down big time.
Adam in the nicest possible way, I hate you.
MrSmall
adamkeep said:
170 are still running weights for me,.

The f**k is wrong with you!
Awesome.
adamkeep said:
170 are still running weights for me

Eek
Tony said:Adam in the nicest possible way, I hate you.

Haha! I'll take that as a compliment!

My shoulder/neck, I think it is the SC joint not the AC joint, is feeling a lot better already. I am not going to lift till Saturday and i will work on light technique stuff till it feels good. I think I will be back to serious lifting in a month though.
Adam "THE FREAK" Keep lol
Attempted to lift today. I did some oly stance squats working up to 460x3 or like 210kg x3 and tried to do some light pushing but it was rough so I cut it short and did some running. I really need to take a break from heavy lifting to let this shoulder heal up. I think I will stick to some bodybuilding type stuff for a while to let everything heal. Bummer.
heal up quick mate
Carl said:heal up quick mate

Thanks bro! I did the same thing 5 years ago so i know it will only take about 4 weeks heal up and i can start on it light again. I will be fine, just a bummer is all.
adamkeep said:
Thanks bro! I did the same thing 5 years ago so i know it will only take about 4 weeks heal up and i can start on it light again. I will be fine, just a bummer is all.

Be careful Adam, Carl likes to groom young men! You may be on his hit list!
f**k you jc, your the one that followed me into the toilets when i was 18, pervert
Carl said:f**k you jc, your the one that followed me into the toilets when i was 18, pervert

you were so young and beefy though mate. A gay mans wet dream! Roll-Eyes Wink
LOL

your only human mate, what man wouldnt want 300lbs of 18 year old LOL

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsKEEP on keepin' on!
Return to top View Desktop Site