REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 282 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitJehova's Witnesses

Jehova's Witnesses

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

OdiousSlobIconJehova's Witnesses16-05-2010 @ 17:22 
Bell end
Member 1271, 432 posts
Just what the hell is wrong with these people? I heard a knock at the door earlier, but ignored it as I operate a 'don't answer the door to anyone unless you're expecting them' poilcy in my house. I did peer through the side of the curtains though and saw some old scrote and a youngish chap dressed smartly. Immediately I knew they were Witnesses. Anyway they finally got the message and left but before they did they pushed a leaflet through the door with nothing but doom-mongering messages about how the end of the world is nigh. I might follow them one day and push dogs**t through their letterbox and see if they like it. c**ts.

/rant over.
OdiousSlobIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:23 
Bell end
Member 1271, 432 posts
Sorry in advance if there are any Jehovas witnesses on here.
TravisFandangoIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:30 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
hehe! There's a Jehovah's witness lady that live near me. She stopped me in the street one day and her opening line was "Have you ever wondered what happens to your loved ones after they're dead?". What kind of a way to start a conversation is that?
On a similar theme, I got stopped by two men wearing suits while I was carrying my weekly shopping with both hands and I also had headphones in, so I couldn't hear what they were saying. I thought they must have wanted directions, so I put the bags down, took my headphones out and they started blathering on about the church of the latter day saints. I'm afraid that tried my patience a bit too much and camp and usually pleasant as I am, I did tell them to f**k off.
Yes, do the dog s**t thing.
Col_AustinIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:41 
99.8 340/220/335 895
Member 1002, 1560 posts
OdiousSlob said:
Just what the hell is wrong with these people? I heard a knock at the door earlier, but ignored it as I operate a 'don't answer the door to anyone unless you're expecting them' poilcy in my house. I did peer through the side of the curtains though and saw some old scrote and a youngish chap dressed smartly. Immediately I knew they were Witnesses. Anyway they finally got the message and left but before they did they pushed a leaflet through the door with nothing but doom-mongering messages about how the end of the world is nigh. I might follow them one day and push dogs**t through their letterbox and see if they like it. c**ts.

/rant over.

How is this any different to having pizza menus and mini cabs cards pushed through your letterbox?

You need to chill out mate.
OdiousSlobIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:44 
Bell end
Member 1271, 432 posts
Col_Austin said:
How is this any different to having pizza menus and mini cabs cards pushed through your letterbox?

My son is unlikely to be frightened by stumbling across a pizza menu.
BoarIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:45 
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25568 posts
Administrator
Im not a fan of any religion ...but ones that activley bother you IN YOUR OWN HOUSE are even further down my list ....
OdiousSlobIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:45 
Bell end
Member 1271, 432 posts
TravisFandango said:hehe! There's a Jehovah's witness lady that live near me. She stopped me in the street one day and her opening line was "Have you ever wondered what happens to your loved ones after they're dead?". What kind of a way to start a conversation is that?
On a similar theme, I got stopped by two men wearing suits while I was carrying my weekly shopping with both hands and I also had headphones in, so I couldn't hear what they were saying. I thought they must have wanted directions, so I put the bags down, took my headphones out and they started blathering on about the church of the latter day saints. I'm afraid that tried my patience a bit too much and camp and usually pleasant as I am, I did tell them to f**k off.

Good man.
mozIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:46 
Feasting on humble pie.
Member 51, 1692 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 185, DL 272.5
685.0 kgs @ 90.4kgs UnEq
Col_Austin said:

x2. and are they any different from any other religion? same s**t different packaging
bignige1986Icon...16-05-2010 @ 17:52 
Taleban says his views on women are extreme
Member 639, 3518 posts
SQ 10, BP 10, DL 10
30.0 kgs @ 10kgs Eq
TravisFandango said:hehe! There's a Jehovah's witness lady that live near me. She stopped me in the street one day and her opening line was "Have you ever wondered what happens to your loved ones after they're dead?". What kind of a way to start a conversation is that?

Latter day saints are mormans mate haha
FatpeteIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:53 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17899 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
I don't see any harm in it. I'm not a religious man but live and let live I say. They tend to come round mine about two or three times a year, we always have a chat, sometimes about religion, sometimes not. Then they go. No need for unpleasantness or insults in my experience. Life's too short for rowing with strangers over nonsense.
FatpeteIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:56 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17899 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
OdiousSlob said: as I operate a 'don't answer the door to anyone unless you're expecting them' poilcy in my house.

I find this a little odd though, Very misanthropic
FatpeteIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:57 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17899 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
OdiousSlob said: I did peer through the side of the curtains though and saw some old scrote and a youngish chap dressed smartly. Immediately I knew they were Witnesses.

How did you know the old one was a scrote. All the ones I've met have been very pleasant
FatpeteIcon...16-05-2010 @ 17:58 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17899 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
OdiousSlob said: I might follow them one day

Yes, do that, they will be heading for the house next door, then the one next door but one
TravisFandangoIcon...16-05-2010 @ 18:03 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
bignige1986 said:
Latter day saints are mormans mate haha

Yes, indeed they are. The sad thing is, I would have actually enjoyed a chat with them about their religion. I have lots of questions about it, from the strange underwear requirements to the fictitious gold tablets that started it all off , but the timing was atrocious. Perhaps if they'd been a bit more Godly and said something along the lines of "Could we share the heavy burden of your weekly shop from Tesco and carry a bag or two, while we walk and chat about God 'n' s**t?" I'd have been more friendly. Happy
Col_AustinIcon...16-05-2010 @ 18:03 
99.8 340/220/335 895
Member 1002, 1560 posts
OdiousSlob said:
My son is unlikely to be frightened by stumbling across a pizza menu.

How frightened would he be stumbling across a dog turd?

Grow up.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitJehova's Witnesses
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions