REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 197 guests
You are here: HomeForumOdiousSlob → View All Posts

View All Posts: OdiousSlob

12345678910 ... ... 1920212223242526272829

» Why is benching considered a crap strength indicator? (Go to post)17-07-2010 @ 19:01 
General_ill said:
Looks like we have another "Bell End" on board

You shut your whore mouth.
» Google Help (Go to post)17-07-2010 @ 17:31 
shoreshot said:Guys,

Have a problem trying to connect to google and Gmail today from my lap top.

Keep getting an error of

A license has expired on the Proxy, and your request is not permitted: "The SGOS license has expired"

Anyone had this before or know how to sort it?

My ISP is Tiscali

Any help is greatly appreciated!Grin

Are you using a proxy server?
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)17-07-2010 @ 17:23 
ranathari said:
Good job headteachers don't need to be able to spell correctly then!

That was a typo you nitpicking c**t.
» What do ya'll do for a living? (Go to post)17-07-2010 @ 12:06 
Col_Austin said:
Did you meet your wife at work?

lol
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)17-07-2010 @ 12:02 
General_ill said:
What school you the head at. Just so I make sure my kid never gets sent there

Anonymity is something I cherish.
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)17-07-2010 @ 11:49 
Cuddles said:Nope, although it does appear to have gone.

It was a little sexist.
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)17-07-2010 @ 11:42 
Cuddles said:I rarely use chalk these days, mostly because I cant be arsed to clean it up.

I use straps on a lot of my pulling though, making the chalk fairly redundant.

Aw man - did you remove my Soap Opera thread?Unhappy
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)17-07-2010 @ 10:36 
Sparrow said:
I thought you were a primary school headteacher? Surely you've plenty to be getting on with...?

It's all about designation when you're at the top my fiend.
» squat more kg's than deadlift is this common? (Go to post)16-07-2010 @ 19:37 
Post Edited: 16.07.2010 @ 19:38 PM by OdiousSlob
I DL exactly the same as I squat. But you've got to ask yourself one question. Are these people who claim higher DL's than squats hitching? If I was to allow hitching as part of my DL then my DL would probably be a good way better than my squat. Unless of course I was a lame squstter and didn't go all the way down. Then both my lifts would be inflated and I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I'd simply hurl myself off the Runcorn Bridge.
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)16-07-2010 @ 14:10 
mikehowarth said:Straps are very necessary for pulls

You couldn't be more wrong pal.
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)16-07-2010 @ 13:48 
martinb said:
so would you prefer we did it the old Greek way, where even training was considered cheating, you were supposed to showcase your innate physical ability?

..perhaps.
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)16-07-2010 @ 13:10 
BigSam said:I use chalk and I love my suit!

What does this make me?

http://wapgroups.com/pics/jokez/grABzmUVwu0W5OGmx5nD.jpg
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)16-07-2010 @ 13:08 
Big_Gray said:
nor a axle or barbell so u would have to deadlift a tree n then there is the issue of splinters

What I actually mean is I believe in there being an absolute level playing field for strength measuring/competing. Isn't brute strength about doing it with the tools god gave you?
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)16-07-2010 @ 12:56 
Villa_Ste said:nowt wrong with chalk, if you think about it its still your grip, its just stopping the moisture in your hand letting the bar slide through your fingers. just lets your grip work 2 its full potential

I know what you mean but you could say that straps are allowing your back to work to it's full potential. Isn't it better to be totally raw and constantly fighting against all the elements and obstacles that come with it? Surely if you deadlifted out in the wild you would not have access to chalk/straps/nose tork/suits etc?
» Now that straps have been confirmed gay, what about chalk? (Go to post)16-07-2010 @ 12:42 
JC said:You post some s**t you, OS!

Boring job. I spend more time thinking up horses**t threads than I do actual work.

12345678910 ... ... 1920212223242526272829

You are here: HomeForumOdiousSlob → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions