Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsGBPF British Classic

GBPF British Classic

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Training satisfactory, bodyweight satisfactory
Overshot the weight loss (again). Was 82kg this morning. Means I get to eat plenty and rest plenty this week. Last heavy session tonight.
Appetite said:Overshot the weight loss (again). Was 82kg this morning. Means I get to eat plenty and rest plenty this week. Last heavy session tonight.

t**t
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/cfh20/10418496_10152684...
Deadlifts just got interesting!
Superglue is your friend Mr Askey
Appetite said:Superglue is your friend Mr Askey

Liberal coating on the palms? What about the next lifter? lol
Just a thin coating over any wounds. It dries in about 2 minutes and so you dont leave any on the bar. Just creates a barrier. I have done it before with ripped calluses. Just ensure your hand in fully open when you apply it so you dont glue your hand shut.
I said:
t**t

Weighed in a bit lighter today, so less annoyed.

Kit, you tinker. Also my misses wanted to inform you that you are in the back seat on the way down to Dover. ha.
DrD said:
Kit, you tinker. Also my misses wanted to inform you that you are in the back seat on the way down to Dover. ha.

Please feed him before you set off down. I know I keep saying this to people but you'll regret it if you don't!
DrD said:
Weighed in a bit lighter today, so less annoyed. .

Glad to hear it Dunc

DrD said:
Also my misses wanted to inform you that you are in the back seat on the way down to Dover. ha.

To be honest this was my plan. By rules of etiquette it would be quite rude to sleep half the way down in the passenger seat. However these rules are slackened when one is in the back seat on ones own.
DrD said:
Weighed in a bit lighter today, so less annoyed. .

Glad to hear it Dunc

DrD said:
Also my misses wanted to inform you that you are in the back seat on the way down to Dover. ha.

To be honest this was my plan. By rules of etiquette it would be quite rude to sleep half the way down in the passenger seat. However these rules are slackened when one is in the back seat on ones own.
liljohn
I'm assuming gbpf don't do a live stream for those who can't get there? Anyone know?
liljohn said:I'm assuming gbpf don't do a live stream for those who can't get there? Anyone know?

No livestream unfortunately, but I think there is talk of videoing the whole thing and uploading it to youtube afterwards.

Been many discussions on facebook about it. Be great to have it in the future, the guys from Durham have managed to livestream some of the divisional comps, so hopefully it'll be brought into all comps,
liljohn
It was good when they did it at the bwl finals this year. Hopefully something they do in the future but as always I suppose there needs to be a demand for it.
liljohn said:I'm assuming gbpf don't do a live stream for those who can't get there? Anyone know?

Live stream for the classic

http://m.ustream.tv/channel/british-classic-powerlifting-champ...

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsGBPF British Classic
Return to top View Desktop Site