Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden Christmas Meet...

Sugden Christmas Meet...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Sugden Christmas Meet (22-12-2007)

Boar said:
its my christmas and birthday all in one !!

LOL, well played Grin.
saw Joel on the town last night and we will be there, me to out bench the golden oneHappy Rob or Boar do you want to try my F6 to small for me
Boar what time do you want me at your house for on Saturday?
most likely wont be coming now as Ive f**ked my back up trying to deadliftAngry
bummer ed !!

marc - it will be too big for me mate, what size is it 44?

tony, im off work so anytime mate
I'll be bringing an Inzer Max DL to the meet.

It's surplus to requirements so if anyone wants to try it out and then make me an offer just give me a nod.
marc said:
saw Joel on the town last night and we will be there, me to out bench the golden oneHappy Rob or Boar do you want to try my F6 to small for me

Nice one Marc, will look forward to that little battle! I've actually got an F6 in the wardrobe from Boar which I've never got round to trying so I'm alright cheers mate.

EDCLARKE said:
most likely wont be coming now as Ive f**ked my back up trying to deadliftAngry

s**t news, I'll take you off the list mate let us know if it does recover quick and you can make it.
still going to do this but will post something from traininf wednesday and friday if thats ok with everyone.

squats, clean and press, and maybe something else might do max farmers deadlift on sat to or farmers for time with 300kgs (150 each hand)
that will be great to get the ball rolling mate - mabie you could start a new 'video only' thread and everyone can add their vids onto it as and when ...
consider it done
3 days to go !!

any late entries ? last minute (beauty school) dropouts ?
it will be busy as a beehive!

but i think its not a huge problem if we have to stagger some of the lifts and it takes a wee bit longer. More time for BS!
Joni said:
Boar said:
LOL, I know mate , its ok when im training normally, i just felt s**t when there was lots of us training , i felt very out of place.

mate its all in your head, you are strong and you have heart, and folk respect you in your choices, so it is all in your head man.

considering you have been starivng yourself ( well, some call it dieting) since the brits, its no wonder your strength is a bit under par for you (even if it it stronger than ALOT of people) as soo as you sart eatng properly, you will be back to a mean (this time lean) lifting machine

600 raw total!!!!
As its stands I'll be doing;

Platform pulls (standing on 3x25 plates)
One arm dumbbell clean and press (right arm only)
I decided:-

Push press
clean

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden Christmas Meet...
Return to top View Desktop Site