Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden Christmas Meet...

Sugden Christmas Meet...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Sugden Christmas Meet (22-12-2007)

f**k Sugden and Addlington, theres a one man northern army coming.
Who's that then Tony?Wink
jonnymills said:
Who's that then Tony?Wink

You've just been added to the list.
jonnymills said:
There will be a wide variety of lifts on the day, including squats, which I will NOT be doing.

Shame that Jon, you would have been on the winning Adlington team, because as you say you have never trained at Sugden.

If sudgen is a gym, of sorts, why do the sugden girls have thier liftathon at Adders ?
Boar said:
pete , you need to let it go.

Never, never while there is breath in fit pete II's girly, stick-like body
why do the sugden girls have thier liftathon at Adders ?

possibly because they are fully paid up members ? , just like you !!

I think your still angry because you didnt get a key Grin
Boar said:
why do the sugden girls have thier liftathon at Adders ?

possibly because they are fully paid up members ? , just like you !!

Is that a bollocking young Jon, it looks and sounds like one. I apologize unreservedly for any offence I may have caused you.

And I thought MT moderators were harsh.
What?! Pete's not got a key? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Grin Wink

The Sugden boys have their meet at Adlington because their gym is s**t.

I could be on the winning team? In that case I may have to squat - after all, it would be rude not to wouldn't it?

Tony - will you take me off your list if I take boar off mine?
yes he will.
For the record, Fat Pete has two keys, one to the sacred halls of Adders and one to Boar's heart
After consultation with my coaches, I will be doing the following lifts in the following order:

Squat
Bench
Deadlift

Traditional, I know.
Fatpete said:
If sudgen is a gym, of sorts, why do the sugden girls have thier liftathon at Adders ?

Sugden is a state of mind, not a location.

Rick said:
After consultation with my coaches, I will be doing the following lifts in the following order:

Squat
Bench
Deadlift

Traditional, I know.

Good to hear Rick, I will put you down.

Less than 3 weeks to go now, all lifters please firm up what lifts they will be doing!
mine is just going to be a bench. I will barely have started squatting/pulling again by then. Iwon't have been benching much eitherUnhappy but we'll give it a whirl
Post Edited: 02.12.2007 @ 19:27 PM
Do I have to give you a definitive 3 Rob? Was planning just to turn up and have a bash at what takes my fancy.

Mr Mills I'm afraid it costs to be removed from my list. Prices are reasonable and I offer a wide range of finance options.
nico said:
mine is just going to be a bench. I will barely have started squatting/pulling again by then. Iwon't have been benching much eitherUnhappy but we'll give it a whirl

No worries Nico mate do what you can!

Tony said:
Do I have to give you a definitive 3 Rob? Was planning just to turn up and have a bash at what takes my fancy.

Mr Mills I'm afraid it costs to be removed from my list. Prices are reasonable and I offer a wide range of finance options.

Well you don't have to do three, even one is fine.

Just figured it would be easier to work out what order people should do stuff in if we know the lifts beforehand, worked out well last time!

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden Christmas Meet...
Return to top View Desktop Site