Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden Christmas Meet...

Sugden Christmas Meet...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Sugden Christmas Meet (22-12-2007)

I agree, its almost perfect timing for you rick.
Provided I'm not injured I'll come.

It'd be great if I could get a lift off someone though!
Excellent would be good to see you Tokar sure you could build upto some nice lifts by then, I'm sure there will be someone coming from Manchester. In very unlikely circumstances there isn't you can get trains straight to Adders from Manchester.
If the wife lets me i will come
I'm rather likely to be out of town by then. We'll see.
Originally posted by purplepaul...
If the wife lets me i will come

Shall I have a word for you?Wink
Would love to come along. Where is Adlington?
AWSOME !! its near chorley/bolton mate, come up the M61

http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/index.php/articles/95 (robs article)
solid DPMP! I am sure someone (if not me if i am not around) can give you a ride from manchester though if you get yourself here first.
List updated!
We will try and get some guys up from the Farm, it would be a good day out and I know that Ed is keen to come up. However we cannot confirm for a couple of weeks as the 21st is the day we are being kicked out of our current premises so we might be busy shifting gear.

Does anybody know of some cheap accomodation that can be booked within 10/20 miles of Addington?
There is a Welcome Lodge at Charnock Richard on the M6, we would only kick off at 2 so there would be travelling time if you preferred that.

We would like to keep the meet to guys off the site though so everybody has some idea whos who, bit of a better atmosphere that way!
easy solution: ask them to pop by and say hi on this thread before coming up eh? Grin
Yep that's a good idea!
I'll try and come along to meet people, but marc, tbench and I will all be lifting in Bradford the previous Saturday so taking part in the lifting would be a no no.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden Christmas Meet...
Return to top View Desktop Site