Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden Christmas Meet...

Sugden Christmas Meet...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Sugden Christmas Meet (22-12-2007)

Aaron and Joe were missing from the list, stuck them down.
sweet mother of mercy !!

this is gonna be one helluva meet !
Are you not lifting at all Boar?
Marc , are you coming big fella ?

always room for a small one on top !!

The short answer is 'no' the longer answer is 'no', because im not gonna stand up there and struggle with a weight i could have done 20 reps with 6 months ago, the other night at adders depressed me enough as it is, i'd rather enjoy the meet, shouting my friends on, taking pics and vids and planning for 2008.
Fair enough mate.

You can be the designated talcing up my thighs man if you wish.
I'll be deadlifting Rob, and pressing (standing) and whatever else takes my fancy.

Good to see Jim and Bryn will be coming along.
Good lad Millsy, looking forward to seeing some nice lifts from you!

Marc get down if you can make it mate, should be a good day.

Boar, you should know this but seriously you have to forget about the lifts you were doing 6 months ago, they don't mean anything - I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are doing really well considering how extreme you are dieting - your lifts are still fine you just need to be more confident. There's no way in hell you can't deadlift 180, you were just being a pussy. Fair play if you don't want to lift, just keep your head up and don't get depressed!!
LOL, I know mate , its ok when im training normally, i just felt s**t when there was lots of us training , i felt very out of place.
Boar you are never, EVER out of place. You are infact the string that holds it all together.
Get a room you two
jonnymills said:
Get a room you two

Already booked Millsy mate. When I'm finshed ragging 300kg about I'm going to let myself loose on the new toned Boar.
Rob said:
Good lad Millsy, looking forward to seeing some nice lifts from you!

Marc get down if you can make it mate, should be a good day.

Boar, you should know this but seriously you have to forget about the lifts you were doing 6 months ago, they don't mean anything - I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are doing really well considering how extreme you are dieting - your lifts are still fine you just need to be more confident. There's no way in hell you can't deadlift 180, you were just being a pussy. Fair play if you don't want to lift, just keep your head up and don't get depressed!!

Marc will be there Rob he cant get to puta till monday so asked me to pass message on.

Boar Robs spot on mate you have great cahunas mate a lot of weight lost in a short time when you do something its 120% respectCoollift mate.
Tony said:
jonnymills said:
Get a room you two

Already booked Millsy mate. When I'm finshed ragging 300kg about I'm going to let myself loose on the new toned Boar.

LOL, I bet his anus is getting moist already reading that!
I would be a lucky man if my anus was self lubricating, alas ,the usual routine of ....... enema ---->douche----->KY jelly will be performed befor any buggery will take place. Its worth the effort though.

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

{sniffle} thanks guys .....{further sniffles}
Boar said:
LOL, I know mate , its ok when im training normally, i just felt s**t when there was lots of us training , i felt very out of place.

mate its all in your head, you are strong and you have heart, and folk respect you in your choices, so it is all in your head man.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSugden Christmas Meet...
Return to top View Desktop Site