REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 313 guests
You are here: HomeForumjpPresser → View All Posts

View All Posts: jpPresser

» strongman saturday sessions@the container (Go to post)15-10-2009 @ 19:48 
no Daz this week he sends his apologies but Derby game on Saturday hes got to fend off the firms and thugsTongue
» SAMSON POWER (Go to post)15-10-2009 @ 19:43 
yes but now i am logging this stuff i want some fireworks and PBs but cheers mate anyway.
» SAMSON POWER (Go to post)15-10-2009 @ 19:37 
Went a bit o.t.t on the arms yesterday wasnt expecting fireworks tonight just a steady bit of benching
bench 60x15 90x10 120x10 150x6 180x3 200x1 all fast off chest
flyes 20x15 30x15 40x8
incline bench 60x10 90x10 120x10 140x6 (non adjustable incline bench is wank as yours truely chopped the end of his finger off adjusting last bench , and they replaced it with this)cant get used to incline heightAngry
decline bench 100x5 140x5 180x5 200x3
flat dumbell 4 sets of 15 with 60s
No PBs no heroics but no aches or pains and a bit left in the tank .Insatiable appetite like horse, luring me home for a good feed.
» SAMSON POWER (Go to post)15-10-2009 @ 13:42 
Exactly mate just curious my Dad always used to say to me "son try everything in life once except incest and morris dancing!..." the shirt is a used one apparently from a big guy JT describes it as baggy , ill try and have a dabble just to say i have just curious to have a go with something fresh
» SAMSON POWER (Go to post)15-10-2009 @ 12:51 
you didnt come across like know it all i welcome advice or critism you see in my gym there is no strong guys so its ok me going in thre everyday and lifting but then i go to strongman and feel like a normo it is humbling so i like advice and seeing as you won i will go straight to you.
believe it is Katana but possibly too small this is 50 i am in a suit 56chest and 20in arm dont know how tight it needs to be as i can fit in the wifes undies at a push but she is only tinyGrin I am leicester scum but can travel as long as its not too far
» SAMSON POWER (Go to post)15-10-2009 @ 12:27 
Right mate that was a one off because we always do deadlifting at JTs so if i have a spare half hour then great ill shove deadlifting in mid week saving full energy for the weekend . Still training as BB as im afraid i love the big Kazmaier look aswell as the power so i compromise by going as heavy as poss on worksets and then flushing the muscles with blood with high reps + high weight....i must explain i look after my 2yr old fulltime and so unlike most of you i have masses of recovery time plus all day to cook my meals so in essence my overtraining isnt extreme as i have always been high volume .....just to change the subject......................................................................
Spoke to JT last night and he has bench shirt to tryout and run me through basics if it fits i will treat myself and begin a correct bench program see if i can get the hang of it ,cant wait!
» Moz's new Direction :) (Go to post)14-10-2009 @ 19:28 
cheers no shirtliftersTongue at my gym tho will have to travel may try and borrow JTs expertise as he is only 40mins away
» old timers occasional log (Go to post)14-10-2009 @ 19:17 
did you continue the fronties with the turtles head still poking out , because i believe that contradicts health and safety !
» Moz's new Direction :) (Go to post)14-10-2009 @ 13:47 
hi mate congrats on lift ...just wondered how you found the change from unequip to equip as i am seriously thinking of treating myself to a shirt to practise in any advice much appreciated
» Can anyone rip a phone book .. (Go to post)13-10-2009 @ 17:30 
Just for the record i can do this but dont want to go all the way to Manchester to do it ....looks great as a party trick 50% technique 50%grip
» SAMSON POWER (Go to post)12-10-2009 @ 20:56 
old and ugly coming from someone as young and beautiful as you JT has really cut me to the bone , i dont know what to do with myself apart from wishing i had your youth and debanare zest coupled with your handsome folicly unchallenged chiseled manlyness........Wink
» Chris's Strongman Journey (Go to post)12-10-2009 @ 20:19 
and wrap up the elbow keep the pain away i find that as long as you are warm before training you will be ok perhaps wear jumper till u start sweating then you should be fully ready thats always helped me
» SAMSON POWER (Go to post)12-10-2009 @ 20:16 
gotta get more angry need to stop having good time and release the beast perhaps i need to deliberatly get abused by random bas***ds allday and store it up ready to explode
» SAMSON POWER (Go to post)12-10-2009 @ 20:01 
first training session for 4 days after binge drinking all weekend ,and have a great workout .45min to get to gym in car should be a 10 min journey full of road rage and got a push press personal best.....Confused
push press 60k x 10 . 80x10 100x6 120x5 140x2 145x1 148x1 ( personal best ) just shows what a bit of rage does for youAngry
dumbell clean and press 50kx8 each arm 60x5 each arm ..Then tried max effort till you drop with 60s and managed a very respectable 9 on right arm and a six on the left these were all push pressed from shoulder not put back on floor each time..rhythm was perfect tonight ..
messed around doing some crucifix holds / karlsens/shrugging /behind necks /dumbell snatches ---loving these and close to double figures with 50s
finished off with continentals and got 120 for 5 on last set (no pressing)
Quit training with a grin on my face and all rage fuelled testosterone gone .....i feel abit like a pumped up GhandiGrin
» strongman saturday sessions@the container (Go to post)11-10-2009 @ 06:15 
not going to make the session today...it will be impossible ,have fun lads see you next wk

You are here: HomeForumjpPresser → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions