Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videosstrongman saturday sessions@the container

strongman saturday sessions@the container

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

f**k better stop drinkin cus im traiming in 12 hours
The elray bird catches the worm or van.Grin
looks like being a windy one bring your goggles

think there will be 13 of us today if all show
jt said:looks like being a windy one bring your goggles

think there will be 13 of us today if all show

hi mate sorry could show today not feeling to good infact i feel like the grim reaper today, also see my post in your comp thread, hope u had a good session mate
see competition thread JT !!!!
nice session today very windy and dusty

good lifting from all the guys

darren"monkey grip" clarke loading the 160ish stone was pretty impressive but his celebration was even better

he will be tough to beat in the container comp
JT as i said i will be driving my bro to airport heathrow on sunday will if traffic isnt too s**t aim to get to you by midday ...hope i dont miss out but no Daz as he has work ...see you then boys p.s any ideas or is it same as last week ?
jpPresser said:JT as i said i will be driving my bro to airport heathrow on sunday will if traffic isnt too s**t aim to get to you by midday ...hope i dont miss out but no Daz as he has work ...see you then boys p.s any ideas or is it same as last week ?

probably similar to last week or probably different
Wink
jt said:
probably similar to last week or probably different
Wink

Ha ha - thats it JT keep em guessing.
not going to make the session today...it will be impossible ,have fun lads see you next wk
no Daz this week he sends his apologies but Derby game on Saturday hes got to fend off the firms and thugsTongue
jpPresser said:no Daz this week he sends his apologies but Derby game on Saturday hes got to fend off the firms and thugsTongue

will he dazzle them with his shiney head and throw them out while they are still blinded?

going for a no-nonsense comp run through this saturday
are you bringing your camera i would love to pop my you tube virginity so everyone can slag off my form and facial features..!
jpPresser said:are you bringing your camera i would love to pop my you tube virginity so everyone can slag off my form and facial features..!

the missus does the camera work not sure if she is free
CP
I'll see you guys tomorrow at 11

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videosstrongman saturday sessions@the container
Return to top View Desktop Site