REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 163 guests
You are here: HomeForumforce10 → View All Posts

View All Posts: force10

12345678910 ... 31 ... 3233343536373839404142

» list of shame (Go to post)22-11-2012 @ 11:25 
MarkClegg said:
Surely only you can explain that . f**k does he know .. ?
I would imagine its because you took the 19-Nor after the 1st 7 tests but previous to the 8th one ..

If I had anything to tell I would to help anyone avoid a positive test in the future. Anything thats been relevant has been told.Its like this It doesnt bother me in the slightest my test was positive as the descission had been made to move Feds, I can only imagine there is so much interest in what I took so the interested parties know all the details to avoid any test of thier own in the future.
» list of shame (Go to post)22-11-2012 @ 11:17 
PeteHodgson said:Just out of interest Force 10, what is the 'change of direction' your lifting is taking. I think that's how you described your situation in another thread a few weeks back, but it all got a bit heated so I kept out of it.
ta

Im going to do some strongman events next year and the decission to lift in the BPC as iv always wanted to lift untested as I know I can reach my full protencial and was restricted by the testing in GBPF, Plus I wasnt happy with the weight cat changes as I want to lift at 110kg not 105 or 120. Also im 45 next year and lifting unequipped without kneewraps for me, I think is not a safe option IMO, so lifting in BPC uneq with kneewraps is a good choice.
» list of shame (Go to post)22-11-2012 @ 11:09 
MarkClegg said:
I don`t follow what your asking .

Can he explaine why 7 previous test were clear and this one wasnt???
» list of shame (Go to post)22-11-2012 @ 10:42 
1369phil said:Failing a drug test does increase one's public standing - mind you, Jimmy Saville's name will be remembered for a while too - not everything that increases public exposure is a good idea, nor does it make you a good person.

This is not a "pro" or "anti" drug forum - it just should not be discussed in this self congratulatory manner, which is, I suspect a ruse to hide embarrassment.

Force10 should have restricted himself to a non tested organization and is a fool for not doing so.

To presume that everyone else is and does use PEDs in tested federations is throwing out some big accusations and smacks of sour grapes.

As you know nothing of the background of the test or anything that was discussed on the positive test it might be worth while you explaining why I had 7 previous drug tests that were all clear.
» Booost oxygen? (Go to post)21-11-2012 @ 19:05 
It will work to a certain degree as the amount of O2 thats used by the body on each breath is only around 3%. Any nitrox mix greater than 21% is better to aid recovery.
Now jump in a 6m deep swimming pool and breath O2 at a partial presure of 1.6 and the recovery process will be greatly increased but your need to take air breaks every 25 minutes for 5 mins as the oxegen toxicity units will be building up and you dont want to tox underwater.
Oxegen therapy does work in aiding recovery but its not magic. I would doubt a small can of O2 would have any effect whatsoever as the can would not contain enough O2 and its not being administer at more than a PPO2 of 1.0
If anyone wants to give it ago i'd suggest getting a scuba cylinder and getting it filled with O2 but then your struggle to get a fill without the propper certification. or get some welding O2, same stuff just less papperwork with it than breathing O2.
» list of shame (Go to post)20-11-2012 @ 16:42 
Ok, I know some hop on the 'hollier than thou' trollie every time it passes and theres those that claim they have never taken anything even though they have but I realy do think people should accept that weather its at club, national or international level PEDs are being used. Not by some but it could be estimated by the vast majority.
Its probably not a good advert promoting the use but I think people need to stop being prehistoric in thier thoughts, it does happen and when someone gets caught they are looked upon as the pillar of all evil.
I dont adocate the use but im not so naieve to think it doesnt go on. It does, its part of the sport whether you like it or not. if anyone knows about recovery periods then they should know doing any type of hard volume training, your body will need some help in the recovery process.
Its always the same on forums theres always the keyboard warriers.
At the end of the day the IPF say you dont need to be lifelong clean just when tested and in competition, so there is a hint for those on the hollier than thou trollie. Its just a case of playing the IPF's game. If you dont play the game as they wish you will be susspended or banned. NO big problem just like everyone drives at 69 mph on the motorway.
» list of shame (Go to post)20-11-2012 @ 11:06 
Tom_Martin said:
Prepare for impending s**t storm....Eek

Not s**t storm, but look at any sport. You win and not much notice is taken, its only immediate followers that recognise whats been achieved but with a blasais attitude.
Now do something thats wrong, no matter what sport and your caterpolted to stardom instantly and remembered forever.

Take for instance Mike Tyson, can you remember how many titles he won or how many fights he won???? No, but you remember he bit someones ear off.
So for all purpose Tyson is forever famous due to that incident.
» list of shame (Go to post)19-11-2012 @ 23:35 
List of FAME, no one would even bother looking up them names if they were not on the banned list.

No one gives two hoots about what you win, or achieve untill you get caught. Then your famous.
» So every now n again I post one of these... (Go to post)17-11-2012 @ 18:16 
Tom_Martin said:
LOL well if you would be so kind, could you let me know? Cos I don't have a clue! Happy

LOL, Psychologists use the term "perversion" for sexual desires and related patterns of acting, where those patterns heavily diverge from what most people see as normal. This means mostly, that the person doesn't aim at having relationships, but only looks for stimuli, which target the satisfaction of sexual impulses. Often the goal isn't sexual intercourse, but different activities. Like watching strange videos. People, who feel attracted to children, impaired, animals or objects, are considered to be perverse. There are different kinds of perversions. Happy
In all essence you must be looking for those videos as they dont just pop up unless you put the words into a search engine. Grin This to a Psychologist could be a diagnosis of your paticular perversion.
» So every now n again I post one of these... (Go to post)16-11-2012 @ 17:16 
We now know how Tom's mind works. Grin
» Little red spots around eyes after squatting/deadlifting (Go to post)15-11-2012 @ 11:59 
Its the sign you put abit of effort into your lifting
» My Run up to the British Classic Championships in the GBPF (Go to post)13-11-2012 @ 00:06 
Good luck on the day mate.

Put your opening squat at what you know you can get easy then take it from there, same with bench and deads. Listen to your body when you warm up, and dont do to many reps you only need to feel the weight, if tou think its going well you can up your opener. worst thing in the world is failing first lifts and getting fustrated with yourself.
Take your time so everything is right and listen to refs signals.

Your have a great day I realy hope you lift well Happy
» straps for benching??? (Go to post)11-11-2012 @ 19:26 
Embarassed
» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 01:22 
LessThanLuke said:
So you won't give the time/money to contest the gbpfs decision but you can take sugden barbell and some of its members to court? Riggghttt.

I realy dont care about thier decision, as iv said my lifting was taking another route, plus other factors which I do not wish to discuss with people that do not need to know.
As Iv also said I wish GBPF all the best with its Doping control program in the future. What is the problem with some of you, Do I ask personal questions about your private or medical conditions or about any personal issues you might have. NO I dont so please be very carefull with what you say!
» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)06-11-2012 @ 01:03 
davidhowarth said:Terms & Conditions

Discussion of Drugs
This is a lifting website, some members take drugs in order to enhance their performance. This is an individual decision and must be respected as such - no member should unduly attempt to convince another member to either take or stop taking drugs. There must be absolutely no discussion of where to purchase any such drugs from, nor any specific mention of details regarding one's drug usage.

Does all this go against sugdens T&C?

yes it does and 20 pages of constant attack on myself will make a very good court case against the owners and some of the members of sugden barbell.

12345678910 ... 31 ... 3233343536373839404142

You are here: HomeForumforce10 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions