REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 148 guests
You are here: HomeForumforce10 → View All Posts

View All Posts: force10

12345678910 ... ... 3233343536373839404142

» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)05-11-2012 @ 14:48 
MarkClegg said:ForceMan

You can`t possibly be saying everyone who is stronger than you is on PEDs can you surely your not saying that ..

No, im not saying that at all. the problem with this thread is theres to many people who are commenting that dont know any of the details.

As iv said in other replies some of the comments are making GBPF look like the Fed to avoid not attract new members or sponsors.

Even though Iv had a positive drugs test, I dont wish to see the best Fed in the country being discussed in the manner it is.

I have my reasons for not appealing against the results as my lifting was taking a different direction.

As iv said before I wish GBPF all the best for the future with thier testing program.

Its simple I wasnt carefull and received a positive result,It awsnt planned or premeditated. My mistake.
» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)05-11-2012 @ 12:49 
Theres quite alot of factors in the situation that none of you know the full details of, Im not about to tell you either as it will fuel the arguement even more.
Even though i received a ban, which I hold my hands up to, I dont want to see the best Federation in the country being discussed in a negative manner buy people who dont know any of the details.
For those of you who think I hold sour grapes towards GBPF your very mistaken, I do hope it can work together with the new testing program to gain the recognition it well deserves as the best clean Fed.
People discussing it in a negative agressive manner who have no idea of the test which took place and the background, this includes some of the so called officials on this board that only think they know, are doing nothing but damage to the GBPF making other Feds look more appealing.
This is the last statement I will post on this matter.
Finally I wish the GBPF all the best for the future.
» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)05-11-2012 @ 12:20 
Tom_Martin said:Terrible form.............

Yes you do have Tom!!

Especially when you think comenting on something you know nothing about and you dont compete and havent done for some while, like I have said earlier it silly people like yourself that make GBPF the Fed to avoid.
If you have something sensible or constructive to say on the matter say it dont try and ruin the look of the best Federation the country has.
» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)05-11-2012 @ 11:56 
Tom_Martin said:
So your response to getting banned is to accuse anyone else with decent numbers of being cheats too?

Lets be sensible shall we. Are you realy under the illusion that the human body is caperble of lifting numbers like even yours without any assistance yet alone over 300kg bench whether its equiped or not.

I think its spupid comment like yours and others that make PL and GBPF the place to avoid and theres nothing worse than seing a federation discussed in such a damaging manner by people who dont know and are not a part of it, even though im no longer a part of it myself.
» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)05-11-2012 @ 11:47 
milsy said:
I think a lot of negativaty towards the fed comes from people who don't actually lift in the fed or have even been to a
Comp its like two diffrent worlds I have nothing but good things to say about the gbpf

I think your right. Even though iv recieved a ban I regard GbPF as the best Fed to lift in, its a shame there are so many people trying to make it look like the Fed to avoid. Even a sport to avoid.
» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)05-11-2012 @ 11:35 
Power_nash said:Bryn said that a number of anabolic agents where found, fu*k me, thats an extreme pre work out shake! i thought they contained banned stimulants?

You would know that with the big numbers your caperble of lifting then????
» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)05-11-2012 @ 11:29 
When I read some of the comments on this subject it saddens me to think not only on this site but others like FB and the main GBPF forum there are people who comment and realy make the federation look a dark nasty place.
Yes I was tested positive, But I also think the GBPF do a good job with the testing they conduct, it certainly highlighted something I wasnt awere of, although I did have some suspicions.

One thing that makes GBPF look bad is when you get officials commenting and pushing the arguement, it realy doesnt look good for any prospect lifters wanting to start PL in GBPF and make other FEDs look more appealing.

If anyone wishes to discuss the GBPF testing please do so, but Please keep it so the federation can be looked upon as respectable, friendly and welcoming for its progression in the future.

And if anyone has any negative feedback your quite welcome to PM me.

P.S Jay I realy dont like coffee Wink
» Drug's Failure at the GBPF British Classic Championship 2012 (Go to post)04-11-2012 @ 22:58 
Sorry its took me untill now to respond to this thread.

As many of you are very unhappy with the results for my drug test its nothing as unhappy as I am at the moment.

The use of something on the banned substance list was not intentional by any means but an oversight on my behalf as I didnt research some of the ingreedients properly and this is the same when a gbpf referee was consulted, asked, as the substance Methylhexaneamine comes under various names dependant on the manurefacturer and what product its put into.

After having many emails, txts and telephone calls from fellow lifters since this was made public it seems a very large portion of lifters were and are unaware that some things that can be bought from local health food shops have ingredients that are on the banned substance list. I was one of them.
» 2012 brit log champs @Strength-tec 4th nov (Go to post)04-11-2012 @ 22:34 
Exellent lifting from all who attended, and a big thankyou to Rob and everyone who made the day possible.
Everyone was very welcoming, good to meet you all.
» 'Vikingr Strongman' 2013 (Go to post)02-11-2012 @ 15:50 
shanejer said:
Yes they will be fresh, things don't come easy unless you've earnt it Happy

Yes I see where your coming from, its a similar situation in the Olimpic 100m final this years winner will not have to qualify for the next Olympics. Everyone else will have to qualify and run heats, quarterfinals the day before and simifinals on the day so they are clearly at a dissadvantage in the final.

Cool.
» 'Vikingr Strongman' 2013 (Go to post)02-11-2012 @ 12:59 
Am I right in thinking the 8 elite invited athletes will not have to go through the qualifying process on the saturday and will be fresh as a daisy for the sunday event??????

Having asked that question im looking at this as my debute into strongman, if however it doesnt clash with any PL dates for next year.

It looks good you could of added squats into it as its my favourite event. Grin
» halloween shocker (Go to post)01-11-2012 @ 09:55 
Looking at some of them numbers awesome lifting but over 5x BW squats??????

What are those Russians doing were not?
» 2012 brit log champs @Strength-tec 4th nov (Go to post)30-10-2012 @ 17:45 
stoneman said:Can we get some confirmed names down please , thanks an good luck !!

Simon Norcup
Valdas (cant spell his last name)
Gary Croft
» 'Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling. He deserves to be forgotten.' (Go to post)26-10-2012 @ 00:52 
Rick said:
As already mentioned, you can't have had 28 years of WADA testing, you clearly haven't looked through the tests conducted per year per sport numbers UKS used to routinely make available or you'd know just how much testing used to happen in WL, you apparently don't know - as evidenced - how doping agencies work, and in fact you're just plain wrong about what elite weightlifters in this country were routinely being put through just a few years ago. As you've been told already. Sigh.
I didn't say you were a dick, incidentally. I said the way you were posting made you look like a dick. You have the power to change that. Do try. I prefer not to ban people, on the whole.

I know WADA hasnt been running for 28 years it was set up in 99, I mearly used WADA as it is the prefered anti doping agency used today and hadnt realised how the years had past, If I remember it was sometime aroung 99 when UKS formed to take over from BAF which if I remember had money problems, so seing my backgroung in abit of sport and now still competing plus owning a gym that has a very active field athlete, powelifters and weightlifters one thats been european champion I do know a little more than you think I do.

As your into your weightlifting Im taking it your be at Lemington Spa on the 10th Nov ? Id like to shake you hand.

Happy
» 'Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling. He deserves to be forgotten.' (Go to post)26-10-2012 @ 00:33 
assum said:
No you don't and Yes it is. WL doesn't fund testing. UKS does.
This is common knowledge.

Yeh and UKS only have a certain amount of funding to put foward for testing on WL, this is probably why tests are only carried at random and probably just at national level competitions.

Next your be telling me tests only cost £9.99 from Tesco's.

12345678910 ... ... 3233343536373839404142

You are here: HomeForumforce10 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions