REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 245 guests
You are here: HomeForumgossamer → View All Posts

View All Posts: gossamer

12345678910 ... ... 2324252627282930313233

» Finished school, advice on what to or not to do ? (Go to post)27-05-2011 @ 19:37 
Travel the globe.
» Gym wankers. (Go to post)26-05-2011 @ 23:06 
Rick said:
No, as it happens. The only thing I have ever worn on my head at Adlington is a wooly hat when it's -3 inside in the winter.

I sometimes wear something that looks a bit like a bandana when driving the car top-down, as I have more than enough hair to get knotted up by the airflow.

Honestly, if you're judging people based on what they're wearing on their heads, you need to chill, precious.

Talk about protesting too much!

[IMG]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/you%20mad/grand/oprah_you_...
» Weapons fire (Go to post)26-05-2011 @ 18:54 
little_a said:Question came up at the gym last night - Bullets. When they are fired into the air blindly what happens to them afterwards? Opinions varied from entered space/ orbit, burned up on re-entry, returned to earth with a huge velocity as potentially lethal objects. Personally I opted for the later, but I don't really know why other than it makes me feel best to think that. Any bullet/ munitions/ astro physicists types can settle this for me so I can report back tomorrow night? Cheers.

They fall back to earth. They get nowhere near the stratosphere.
» Bad luck ? (Go to post)26-05-2011 @ 18:52 
Post Edited: 26.05.2011 @ 18:53 PM by gossamer
bignige1986 said:Anyone agree it comes in 3's ? I think more like f**kin 10's !

After recent sickness and unable to compete in bodypower, my car decided it didnt like workin anymore Angry t**t

Either the heads gone OR the camshaft has worn away, either way minnimum spend of £600-£800 Unhappy not great when trying to purchase a house !!!!

So im f**ked off and selling organs to recoup the price ha

LOL I'll bet you actually need to buy new organs yourself! Wink

:edit: and yes bad luck comes when you least need it. I.E. a couple of days after buying a new car and having some c**t ram it. Unhappy
» Gym wankers. (Go to post)25-05-2011 @ 23:06 
Rick said:
If you think "wearing a bandana" is terrible etiquette, then, well, yes you are.

You wear one don't you?
» Gym wankers. (Go to post)25-05-2011 @ 21:03 
IainKendrick said:
Another guys I spied using a seated calf raise machine as some sort of seated row machine. He was using the 'lift' off handle to pull on. That was funny.

[IMG]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/disgusted/grand/whoa_gif.g...
» Gym wankers. (Go to post)25-05-2011 @ 20:49 
TravisFandango said:
No and yes.
The sooner I fill my front room with weight plates the better. Angry

Yes my gym is terrible now. The influx of pre-ibiza trainers have arrived. Place is full of chavs curling everywhere!
» Bench your bodyweight (Go to post)25-05-2011 @ 20:46 
I'd probably get 10 - 12 reps.
» ephedrine? (Go to post)25-05-2011 @ 20:45 
Isn't this s**t not the best tonic for the old ticker?
» Gym wankers. (Go to post)25-05-2011 @ 20:44 
Offender No.1
So I'm waiting for this guy in the gym to finish on a certain set of apparatus. He then disappears up the stairs and into another room. I can see him up there and see that he is talking to people and having a right old laugh (for quite some time). I notice that he has left his phone and keys near the apparatus he was using so I started to feel a bit angry as I realised that this guy is actually inbetween sets. He's been up in the other area for a good few minutes so I just move onto the apparatus and do my thing. He waits for me to finish my set and then says something lame like 'is it my turn now mate?' with a slight look on his face as if I'm eating out his grandmother. I act all surprised (and a bit appalled) and say 'sorry mate were you on this? only there was nobody here?'. He just smiled, nodded and proceeded to work in with me. He is a serial offender I have noticed him doing this and similar s**t a few times.

Verdict: Gym wa**er

Offender No.2
There is a guy who trains wearing a bandana.

Verdict: Gym wa**er

Am I being a bit of a wa**er myself or does anyone else suffer at the hands of such terrible gym etiquette?
» Pec Deck and Tricep Kickbacks for the forseeable future. (Go to post)23-05-2011 @ 19:07 
bignige1986 said:Have a look at what Ano turtianen does for his version of kickbacks and also poundstone does a behind the neck version which is good for strength, just do ya kickback from a standing position with the dbell behind ya neck.

Hopefully this helps

Cheers mate will check it out.
» Let's discuss.... spotting (Go to post)23-05-2011 @ 18:48 
Most people at my gym gain 50%+ on their lifts from their mates 'spotting' them. I never see them lifting unspotted. I personally always lift unspotted and hate it when I see some do-gooder heading my way in the corner of my eye whilst benching. Just f**k off and leave me alone!
» Pec Deck and Tricep Kickbacks for the forseeable future. (Go to post)23-05-2011 @ 18:45 
General_ill said:Lol embrace the Kick Back, try and find the world record for it

I think I already have that record.
» Pec Deck and Tricep Kickbacks for the forseeable future. (Go to post)23-05-2011 @ 18:44 
Post Edited: 23.05.2011 @ 18:45 PM by gossamer
milsy said:what made it start in the first place? my elbows used to hurt alot i knocked all trcep extenstion movments on the head and just worked the pressing and it stoped is it high reps that aggravate it? or heavy wieghts

Just general aggro from exercises that stress the joint. I've had it before but usually work through it and it gets better. This time though it's proper f**ked. I did dumbell flyes tonight and it was fine apart from the lifting them into position bit. I can sometimes warm it up a bit but it seems to take a long time to get to a point where the pain backs off a bit. I think complete rest is probably the order of the day but I am a f**king dickhead and can't stay away from the gym!
» Pec Deck and Tricep Kickbacks for the forseeable future. (Go to post)23-05-2011 @ 18:13 
Anyone ever suffered from a f**ked elbow (right on the tip)? Benching and tricep exercises (part from kickbacks} aggravate it to f**k so it looks like I'm stuck on the gayest exercises the gym has ever seen for the forseeable future.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6E-p__6ddRGj0kLMEhzy...

what if it never gets better?

Eek

12345678910 ... ... 2324252627282930313233

You are here: HomeForumgossamer → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions