Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitPec Deck and Tricep Kickbacks for the forseeable future.

Pec Deck and Tricep Kickbacks for the forseeable future.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Anyone ever suffered from a f**ked elbow (right on the tip)? Benching and tricep exercises (part from kickbacks} aggravate it to f**k so it looks like I'm stuck on the gayest exercises the gym has ever seen for the forseeable future.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6E-p__6ddRGj0kLMEhzy...

what if it never gets better?

Eek
Lol embrace the Kick Back, try and find the world record for it
what made it start in the first place? my elbows used to hurt alot i knocked all trcep extenstion movments on the head and just worked the pressing and it stoped is it high reps that aggravate it? or heavy wieghts
Post Edited: 23.05.2011 @ 18:45 PM by gossamer
milsy said:what made it start in the first place? my elbows used to hurt alot i knocked all trcep extenstion movments on the head and just worked the pressing and it stoped is it high reps that aggravate it? or heavy wieghts

Just general aggro from exercises that stress the joint. I've had it before but usually work through it and it gets better. This time though it's proper f**ked. I did dumbell flyes tonight and it was fine apart from the lifting them into position bit. I can sometimes warm it up a bit but it seems to take a long time to get to a point where the pain backs off a bit. I think complete rest is probably the order of the day but I am a f**king dickhead and can't stay away from the gym!
General_ill said:Lol embrace the Kick Back, try and find the world record for it

I think I already have that record.
Have a look at what Ano turtianen does for his version of kickbacks and also poundstone does a behind the neck version which is good for strength, just do ya kickback from a standing position with the dbell behind ya neck.

Hopefully this helps
bignige1986 said:Have a look at what Ano turtianen does for his version of kickbacks and also poundstone does a behind the neck version which is good for strength, just do ya kickback from a standing position with the dbell behind ya neck.

Hopefully this helps

Cheers mate will check it out.
Check this out-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQGFn_Hwro&feature=youtube...
I had it badly for ages. Where the tricep tendon inserts.

What cured it was -

Foam rolling triceps
Ice 10min on and off
Loads of cod liver oil everyday
High rep pushdowns
Shaun
Nowt wrong with the pec deck! It'll get your chesticles swole in no time brah.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitPec Deck and Tricep Kickbacks for the forseeable future.
Return to top View Desktop Site