REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 253 guests
You are here: HomeForumgossamer → View All Posts

View All Posts: gossamer

12345678910 ... ... 2324252627282930313233

» Wifi being rubbish (Go to post)13-06-2011 @ 21:15 
I went through 5 different routers because of this issue. And a linsky's one was one of them. Kept taking them back to pc world and changing them. In the end I got a netgear one and that worked f**king ace.

I now have a Virgin super hub(netgear) which has it's advantages as it's a cable modem and wireless router all in one, and Virgin has to support the router. c**ts.

moral of the story - get a netgear and f**k that linsky's piece of s**t right off.
» Windows mediaplayer or centre? (Go to post)13-06-2011 @ 21:11 
geopard said:SPF! SPF! LOL!

Mr Kendrick, good squatting the first part of the video looked like the WWF and the second part looked like super-wide SPF squats at SPF depth.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/troll%20face/grand/maximum_tro...
» 80's brat pack movies (Go to post)09-06-2011 @ 20:59 
PAGAN said:Breakfast Club

f**k can't believe I left that one out!
» Help!!! (Go to post)09-06-2011 @ 20:50 
Get your hand right in there. Do not bite your nails afterwards!!
» 80's brat pack movies (Go to post)09-06-2011 @ 20:44 
Post Edited: 09.06.2011 @ 21:03 PM by gossamer
Anyone else a fan of these? Watched Class (Rob Lowe & Anthony McCarthy) the other day and it's still an awesome film. Anyway, I've decided to download all of them but need help remembering them.

Typical actors from this era were Anthony McCarthy, John Cusack, Judd Hirsch, Rob Lowe, Demi Moore etc.

So far I can think of the following:

St.Elmo's Fire
Weird Science
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Weekend At Bernies
Sixteen Candles
Mannequin
Hot Pursuit
Risky Business (not brat pack, Tom Cruise but still funny)
Sure Thing
Catholic Boys

Can anyone else remind me of some?
» Am I taking creatine effectively? (Go to post)09-06-2011 @ 18:14 
Post Edited: 09.06.2011 @ 18:41 PM by gossamer
tz1127 said:lol its only creatine. I wouldn't worry your consumpsion patterns. It makes very very little difference.

Not true. It's one of the only supps that makes a noticeable difference.

:edit: to me anyway!

On a side note Creatine has never worked so well for me since I started taking it with the following scientific approach:

Buy a 900g tub of monohydrate from Holland and Barret (no homo) and simply pour it into a 1kg tub of their whey protein and mix it up. Each day mix 2 scoops of the mixture to about half a pint of milk and down the foul soup. Do this twice a day until you become saturated (should be sorted in a week).

Honestly I know it sounds bad but I have never had as good effects off creatine when I used to down it with fruit juice or glucose. f**k measuring doses that s**t is gay as phuck.
» More evidence the world is going to hell... (Go to post)08-06-2011 @ 22:50 
Shaun said:Sensationalist story is sensationalist. Paedophilia, sexual abuse and rape are nothing new. Thousands of sick f**ks like this have existed before, thousands currently exist doing similar acts and thousands more will do so in the future.

No s**t?
» More evidence the world is going to hell... (Go to post)08-06-2011 @ 20:41 
Wow what a f**ked up c**t. I hope they rape the f**k out of him in prison.
» Your favourite Britain's Got Talent act (Go to post)07-06-2011 @ 20:30 
danbaseley said:or that crazy old bint hammering a keyboard as if she was beating a piece of leather.

I forgot about that silly old hag. Would the people who voted for her be happy with that s**t for holiday entertainment? Would they f**k!
» Your favourite Britain's Got Talent act (Go to post)07-06-2011 @ 18:41 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
What would be your idea of an entertaining act? Someone getting beaten up on stage?

What an awful thing to say!

You're worse than Hitler!!
» Your favourite Britain's Got Talent act (Go to post)07-06-2011 @ 07:09 
Bring back Blind Date I say!
» Your favourite Britain's Got Talent act (Go to post)07-06-2011 @ 07:07 

Are you f**king kidding me or what? It was some bint singing (not that greatly) some classical f**king song with a dog howling. You should checkout 'Animals Do The Funniest Things' on bank holidays. You'd bust a nut over the dogs that howl to the Corrie theme.
» Your favourite Britain's Got Talent act (Go to post)07-06-2011 @ 07:03 
Post Edited: 07.06.2011 @ 07:08 AM by gossamer
I can't believe people watch this. It is by far the saddest indictment of the soulless, piss-poor content beamed to our TV's these days. My missus had this on the other day, and there was some f**king black dude, and all he was doing was bulging his f**king eyes out to music. And there were all these dancers and special effects which must have taken hours of coreography going on around him. I thought it was some sort of joke. But no - people were seriously watching this person bulge his eyes out and then afterwards he was systematically analysed and judged for his act.

What next? Someone dangling spit out of their mouth and sucking it back in (to music)?
» Samoan whale teacher attacks & orders other kids to beat schoolkid. (Go to post)06-06-2011 @ 20:49 
Cuddles said:Those Samoans do love a punch up...

f**king hell that looked like a toddler being assaulted. Those polynesians sure can throw 'em!
» Samoan whale teacher attacks & orders other kids to beat schoolkid. (Go to post)06-06-2011 @ 20:46 
milsy said:
thats what i thaught people need to check out www.theync.com if they wanna see some serious s**t

I think it's the principle of a teacher ordering a straight up assault on a student which people find shocking.

That and the massive f**king gut she's carrying around with her. The disgusting, bloated c**tsore.

12345678910 ... ... 2324252627282930313233

You are here: HomeForumgossamer → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions