Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitrugby world cup

rugby world cup

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Thing said:
and Ewen Murray can go and f**k off with i don't play on sunday because it against my f**king religion. get someone in the front row that wants to be there.

I can't tell you how furious Ewan Murray makes me, he should not be in the squad, away and join a convent or something

oh, and we are screwed, England by 20 points minimum
Thing said:
and Ewen Murray can go and f**k off with i don't play on sunday because it against my f**king religion. get someone in the front row that wants to be there.

My big question would be, why was he picked for the squad if it was known he'd miss the Argie game and possibly knockout games?
Thing said:

I agree, noone should be in the squad if not willing to play when asked.
martinb said:

oh, and we are screwed, England by 20 points minimum

TBF to Robinson, he's fighting a loseing battle. Only 2 pro teams up in Scotland now?
I'd have this guy in my World Cup squad, whether he played on a Sunday or not...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01972/Michael_Jone...
JC said:
TBF to Robinson, he's fighting a loseing battle. Only 2 pro teams up in Scotland now?

I don't blame him one bit, he has got us playing an attractive brand of rugby

he can't legislate for constant handling errors, and a complete inability to support our better players (Evans) so they are turned over every time they go in to contact
Post Edited: 29.09.2011 @ 15:43 PM by JC
Tony_Bonner said:I'd have this guy in my World Cup squad, whether he played on a Sunday or not...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01972/Michael_Jone...

they didnt take him to the final WC he was available for though, for the unavailability reasons, if I remember correctly?
True, that and his knee was always f**ked
JC said:
My big question would be, why was he picked for the squad if it was known he'd miss the Argie game and possibly knockout games?

he's a dam good player and Robinson took a gamble that we would win against Romania and Georgia Handsomely and we didn't and he thought we would win against argentina

but he f**ked up. Dickinson and Cross with Lawson in the middle should be the front row, Dickinson carries the ball well and cross is a decent player just a bit dirty with being a doctor Wink, Scot lawson i rate highly so IMO which doesn't f**ker matter is that these guys should be in the front row all mobile guys.

Alan Jacobson is s**t and Murray can f**k off to the Church for all i care.
But Jacobson is the roundest man in the world
drew said:But Jacobson is the roundest man in the world

I'm rounder than him and probably better too
Thing said:
I'm rounder than him and probably better too

That can't be true. Scientists can't measure how round he is he is that round
drew said:
That can't be true. Scientists can't measure how round he is he is that round

LOL all i ever see him doing is leaning against the ruck and in the scrum he doesn't relay get the ball and when he does he panics like a recovering Alcoholic in a off license
baldt
Lawson is a liability but can throw straight. Murray can fuk off. he was tipped by the Scottish press as th best prop in the world but has never proven it. also as far as sundays go, is aukland not 12 hours ahead? tell him to pick a different timezone.

the back 5 from Paterson to Jackson look great, Jackson will hopefully impress if the piss weak pack can get ball back. Hines would be a great addition later on. Scotland always have a chance and I wouldn't put it past them...
Hines!! As in the big f**king mong who is the slowest thing ever witnessed by man

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitrugby world cup
Return to top View Desktop Site