Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitrandom disclosure thread

random disclosure thread

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Wd40 is good stuff. It's 6 am here in Pittsburgh. Raining all morning. My day to work at the golf course. They will have us cleaning the cart barn. Flipping tires is fun that would be cool to do you flip I flip john flip until wi cannot flip.crank some tunes. Next eat some good grub chill.
Instead I must face reality now when I hear the weather. The winds are calling me now. Away I fly. Have a great daaaayyyy.
Billytheold said:Wd40 is good stuff. It's 6 am here in Pittsburgh. Raining all morning. My day to work at the golf course. They will have us cleaning the cart barn. Flipping tires is fun that would be cool to do you flip I flip john flip until wi cannot flip.crank some tunes. Next eat some good grub chill.
Instead I must face reality now when I hear the weather. The winds are calling me now. Away I fly. Have a great daaaayyyy.

Pigeons hate wd40
The English created peppa pig. Since I have many children, peppa pig is on all day. One question over yonder. Why are 2 eyes on 1 side of their heads and nose on the other. Is it genetic?
John
Billytheold said:The English created peppa pig. Since I have many children, peppa pig is on all day. One question over yonder. Why are 2 eyes on 1 side of their heads and nose on the other. Is it genetic?

I know exactly what you mean haha my little princess watches peppa loads :-)
John
dannyboy73 said:Yep, wd40 is what I use as well, does the job.
Good tip: a little bit of tacky on the finger tips make all the diference in tyre flipHappy

This is useful what about farmers though I'm assuming it would be against the rules as its a grip test ?
John
Billytheold said:Wd40 is good stuff. It's 6 am here in Pittsburgh. Raining all morning. My day to work at the golf course. They will have us cleaning the cart barn. Flipping tires is fun that would be cool to do you flip I flip john flip until wi cannot flip.crank some tunes. Next eat some good grub chill.

Love flipping till you feel sick :-) :-)
dannyboy73
Good lord no, not farmers!

Sure way to pull all your skin off I would think...
John said:
This is useful what about farmers though I'm assuming it would be against the rules as its a grip test ?
John
dannyboy73 said:Good lord no, not farmers!
Sure way to pull all your skin off I would think...

Haha talking of which I do atlas stone Friday using elite tacky I've got bruises on my arms looks like somones been pinching me lol
210 pounds for 1 minute 5 second farmer holds today. Not that great. Your turn. Try equivalent john. It seems that the 3 of us are about the same srength. That to me is a skin ripper.
95.5 kg.
Stone shouldering with 174 pound stone. It's a light one. Danny what's size of your smaller stone?
John
Billytheold said:210 pounds for 1 minute 5 second farmer holds today. Not that great. Your turn. Try equivalent john. It seems that the 3 of us are about the same srength. That to me is a skin ripper.

That's 95k each hand I'll give it a go next Friday billy that's good going although I think your much stronger than I am. I did a 94k the otherday I got one of them Velcro belts as I woddled halfway down the course my belt flew of...it seems its not up to the task :/
John
Our lightest is 95k stone our heaviest is 165k I failed 135k Friday it was a wake up call. I did 90/115/120/ but that mutha would not roll up got it to my lap just couldn't get the squeeze :/ but I'm hopeful I'll get it before April and some Happy
I smack together to chime my farmers in which the I beam sound ripples around my being. The church bell sound puts me somewhere where there is no hate. I stare at a picture on the wall of my deceased pit bull terrier. After 30 seconds if your not in the zone you'll know it. I ask my friend not to shout out time til 30 seconds 45 seconds then every 5 seconds.
Gentlemen?
Let's try that boiling thing. Will if fix my ligaments and the ripped stuff in my thumb?
It is getting g more deformed looking. I'm going to look at that photo bucket thing so we can share visual thoughts. Ever since I been compressing myself or stretching myself from strongman it can't hurt giving it a shot. I will research this.
I had to make weight a couple weeks back.
Weight was 91 to 105 kg was the weight class.
I now weigh 115kg. It took me a good month and a half to make weight. My pants are skin tight now that I've eaten the grocery stores inventory.
It's time to drop again, but I think I'll have another pop and some pretzels before I get back to reality.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitrandom disclosure thread
Return to top View Desktop Site