Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsManchester's Strongest Man 2012

Manchester's Strongest Man 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

N_Denning
rossphillips said:Wot about dwarf loading into borrow ? We could use general , Bruce and Shane lol

LMAO you b**ch!
Lol u found it funny though
Marc3824
Looking forward to seeing results......!
Results will be up this week.

We had computer, printer, memory stick and even internet access so we could update after each event and even after each guy had competed.

IT dept at work set all this up for me and the IT nerd left my computer logged in as him so it locked out with his password. Could get in contact as he only uses a work phone so switched off at weekends.

I for one say the girls did a great job setting up and cracking on using the old school way(pen and paper).
jt said:
15 hrs sleep! greedy bugger
Wink

I know JT its all about me!!Grin

Yesterday I felt like I had jet lag and even fell asleep at my desk!
You did a top job at weekend mate. There were a lot of guys to get through. The events were great but f*cking hell I HATE those bloody blocks for pressing!!! Grin
Believe it or not guys, already working on next years.

Next years will be 5-6 events.

Saturday Novices(as loads compete) and Women (least ammount of competitors)
Sunday 105's and Opens

Provional events

Max deadlift
Log for reps (head to head)
Tyre and yoke medley
Wheel barrow loading medley(head to head)
Max distance farmers(head to head)
Stones
I like those events! Will be the 105s not novices next year though.
wayne_t
Think this comp will be one of the best going, shame I didn't get to finish it, leg looks like I have been attacked by a shark lol. Well done to all that competed nice to catch up on some good friends. Wish you a speedy recovery Paddy.
LessThanLuke said:I like those events! Will be the 105s not novices next year though.

Should have een 105 this year too!!!!!
wayne_t said:Think this comp will be one of the best going, shame I didn't get to finish it, leg looks like I have been attacked by a shark lol. Well done to all that competed nice to catch up on some good friends. Wish you a speedy recovery Paddy.

Hope the leg injury doesn't hamper you for too long mate. Bloody shame as you were flying.
brownbear said:
Should have een 105 this year too!!!!!

Why?! I didn't even make top half of the novices :P
wayne_t said:Think this comp will be one of the best going, shame I didn't get to finish it, leg looks like I have been attacked by a shark lol. Well done to all that competed nice to catch up on some good friends. Wish you a speedy recovery Paddy.

cheers buddy, no disrespect to the lad as he's a beast, but imo the title would of been yours if you hadn't hurt you leg.
heel up soon mate and ill see you next yearWink
well done all the sas lads were slowly taking overGrin

good luck to the loader that hurt his foot
wayne_t
Thanks to all for the nice comments, these things happen, has the diet started yet Ben? lol

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsManchester's Strongest Man 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site