REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 196 guests
You are here: HomeForumwayne_t → View All Posts

View All Posts: wayne_t

» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)03-02-2013 @ 20:32 
BigT said:Wayne: no idea about your situation, but Gaz did delay the comp by about half an hour to let people turn up, but no one extra did. It also wouldnt have anything to do with any of us competitors, as its not our comp and werent consulted. Why would we be?

Well run comp and good crowd. I did better than I expected/feared, so happy days. Shattered now though.

Mark Lawson is back in form and Gary Mackelvey was also back in fine form.
The reason why I am saying about competitors is Garry said to me on the phone, had
Al got some cracking PBs and James was impressive, esp on the deadlift.

Nice to meet a load of good new faces. Overall a very enjoyable day.

Tom I called Garry to say about my situation and he said he had had a word with competitors and they said it was unfair to let me out last, they were his words, I always post the truth and if I'm told that then that's what I will believe, untill I'm put right. Pissed off to be honest as Garry called to say he delayed 30 mins if I was told this then I would have made it!
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)03-02-2013 @ 17:14 
luke00 said:
What a surprise Grin

Ummm say no more
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)03-02-2013 @ 17:13 
Kieran came 7th gutted for him as like tipical dum dum Kieran he tried to cut off his finger with a carving knife trying to take out his battery in his car key fob, 2 weeks before and in second event his finger popped open again. So struggled with all other events.
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)03-02-2013 @ 17:01 
1st Garry Gardner
2nd Tom Shaw
3rd Mark Lawson
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)03-02-2013 @ 13:30 
Could have done that yes, that was one of my thoughts but then in all reality what chance would i have had of winning id took nil points from first event? Plus some of the athletes i would have thought would have consistently performed in all events.
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)03-02-2013 @ 12:42 
Cheers lads for all comments I asked for comp to start 20 mins late or to go last but like I say competitors said its not fair on them, if that was me in the comp and that had of happened to them I would be the first to say its fine or go help them in quick with there bag, help them get ready, that's the type of person I am, but guess some people aint like me in that respect, Hixxy made a good comment and said he thought Strongman was a sport where we help each other out and support each other, clearly in this case that is not true, 20 mins late that's all, even the break down guy rushed like mad for me! Competitors must have been worried that's all I can say, only event that I knew I would not have won was deadlift for max, shame really as was in for a real good shout on the win!
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)03-02-2013 @ 11:53 
So would I mate, clearly the people who we think we know and think are genuine clearly aint! Thing is I have now missed out of the chance as the Euro's which tbh I felt extreamly good for, I would never say I am gonna win, but you only have to look as past thread commments to see people knew I was on form! Best of it is it was the loading medley apparently first up anyway so its timed event, so everyone gives it there all anyway in that!
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)03-02-2013 @ 11:27 
What a bunch of b**ches in this comp seriously I would love to find out who it is that has said its not fair for me to go out last, as I broke down at the side of the road! Couldn't get there for 12 asked to go out last as I would be 20 mins late and people say its un fair for me to go out last! Great sportsman...... Load of b**ches, I am fuming and I just hope I get to find out who it is that says its unfair for me to go out last, brake shoe stuck on the vechile so had to get it released and now because of this and the load of b**ches in the comp I have to miss out, Thanks again to hixxy for offering to come and collect me to try get me there on time...
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)03-02-2013 @ 07:32 
chaos said:
x3 - we've now adopted them as part of the Salt Ayre massive too Wink

Cheers mate, love it at Salt Ayre, hopefully show people im back today injury free and ready for a good year.
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)01-02-2013 @ 16:37 
Going to use this as prep training for Arnold's in 4 weeks, so just have a steady day, good luck to all the lads
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)31-01-2013 @ 19:01 
Just spoke to Garry and its has sold out
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)28-01-2013 @ 20:44 
b**ches or strongmen.............. let the public decide lol
» north yorkshires strongestman 2013 (Go to post)09-01-2013 @ 13:10 
Why this is now the source of topic is beyond me, this is all about North Yorkshire's, just for the record the Arnolds has great opportunity to be spotted, this I am sure is what we are all striving to archive. People should be encouraging British athletes to go and represent the country, negativity is never needed, but we all have our own opinions and goals.
» paddys great expectations (Go to post)08-01-2013 @ 11:21 
One thing with you Pad is that you will always have me watching you on Log, good strong pressing Sunday mate, keep going as you are and try stay injury free and you will be there mate competing with the best im sure.
» Wayne T Monster dumbbell (Go to post)08-01-2013 @ 09:53 
What a day! Brilliant set up, great bunch of lads, what gets me is how easy Hixxy cleans it to his shoulder, the press for me was pretty easy but the clean was horrible felt at one point like I was trying clean a elephant lol......... Can not believe I meet Tom Daley haha didn't know divers did this sort of training! Damo you also need to get a new passport as i am sure you will get stopped at customs, as a illegal imigrant lol

You are here: HomeForumwayne_t → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions