Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosAkkaev 230, 240 c+j

Akkaev 230, 240 c+j

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MrSmall

awesome
Seriously impressive, the 230 looked like a piece of piss
The 230 was nice, the 240 was rough as f**k, he must be hard as nails to have jerked that after that horrible clean, and it looked like there was a bit of a press out as well. Brilliant!!!!!!
MrSmall
agreed there Jeff, on all fronts!
James26
Massively impressive lifter. Watched him win the Worlds in Paris and he looked reletively comfortable on all 6 lifts.

Looking forward to see how he performs at the Olympics
I love this s**t.
Post Edited: 17.04.2012 @ 17:57 PM by shaunclegg
Wigan said:The 230 was nice, the 240 was rough as f**k, he must be hard as nails to have jerked that after that horrible clean, and it looked like there was a bit of a press out as well. Brilliant!!!!!!

that said 240 is only a world record.. Akkaev, man up.. Wink
slimsim
This is why they need to remove the press out rule. He just PRESSED OUT 240kg! Eek

And yeah, that 240kg clean was awful. I'd have just dumped the bar after an abortion of a lift like that................and that's why I'm not a world champion.............that and as well as because I'm s**t! Grin
shaunclegg said:
that said 240 is only a world record.. Akkaev, man up.. Wink

Like I said, hard as nails!!! Grin
Wigan said:
Like I said, hard as snails!!! Grin

he doesnt stand up that slow Wink
James26
Anyone know if all the Russians (Klokov, Akkaev & Bedzhanyan) are able to enter the 105 catagory at the olympics?
James26 said:Anyone know if all the Russians (Klokov, Akkaev & Bedzhanyan) are able to enter the 105 catagory at the olympics?

2 per class per country at the very max!
James26
shaunclegg said:
2 per class per country at the very max!

Bedzhanyan holds the c&j record
Akkaev the World champ
Klokov to miss out?

What a problem to have
Post Edited: 17.04.2012 @ 19:54 PM by shaunclegg
James26 said:
Bedzhanyan holds the c&j record
Akkaev the World champ
Klokov to miss out?
What a problem to have

doesnt matter if you're a 1 trick pony in the jerk klokov would smash a 232 as well as a 195 where as mr cj would snatch 185 and be on cj form if he's lucky.. TOTAL not world records.
EDIT:: he's a one trick pony compared to his rivals im not suggesting that a 185 snatch isnt absolutely massive

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosAkkaev 230, 240 c+j
Return to top View Desktop Site