Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsCRAYFORD MAZDA CLASSIC NOVICE STRONGMAN SHOW.

CRAYFORD MAZDA CLASSIC NOVICE STRONGMAN SHOW.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 04.04.2012 @ 11:24 AM by Tassotti
jones105 said:
wer did u see tha butt.dartford and greenwich travel lodges are nice mind.think 2night stay is the way forward tho

Greenwich is a bit far away mate
jones105
Tassotti said:

not really mate,5-8miles i believe.its jus to tha left ov crayford on map! Nice place aswel,dartfod TL wrks out cheaper tho.jus about having options dude
Wink
Tassotti said:

From Greenwich to Crawford could be a nightmare travel if the traffic is bad. Coming down the a2 could take you half hour
jones105
terryhollands said:
From Greenwich to Crawford could be a nightmare travel if the traffic is bad. Coming down the a2 could take you half hour

dartford it is mate,

marc,what is entry fee?also when do you need it by??
Alex25
Marc any chance i can enter this please buddy ????
ellwood
sorry i will have to pull out of this comp---steve ellwood-good luck to all
can the arm over arm weight b confirmed soon plz, had an eye opener yesterday at 250kg.. hope pulling a 4x4 is easier than pullin a prowler!!!
gibbynutrition
bigdave30 said:can the arm over arm weight b confirmed soon plz, had an eye opener yesterday at 250kg.. hope pulling a 4x4 is easier than pullin a prowler!!!

Not that I,ve done it yet Nath, but I'd say that a 4x4 would be easier once it gains momentum. could be wrong though, sure somebody will confirm this.
ellwood
could you please put me back in to this competition,as i didnt drop out in the first place,who posted this i dont know,somebody is playing games i am so angry as i am really looking forward to this comp, sorry for any inconvienience---steve ellwood
hope so m8, found it really tuff!
gibbynutrition said:
Not that I,ve done it yet Nath, but I'd say that a 4x4 would be easier once it gains momentum. could be wrong though, sure somebody will confirm this.

Unhappy
Any room in this for a large northern Fairy lol jst coniderin a comeback from illness and a 5 hour drive lol !!..
ellwood
could you tell me,this 4x4 car pull,is the car behind you and you pull it on a rope,or are you pulling it towards you facing it
ellwood said:could you tell me,this 4x4 car pull,is the car behind you and you pull it on a rope,or are you pulling it towards you facing it

i'd assume it's your traditional arm over arm pull, facing towards the car.
arm over arm should b pulling towards u, sitting on floor with a rope attached 2 a 4x4..
Marc3824
Special guest on the day 3rd Strongest Man in the World Terry Hollands....!

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsCRAYFORD MAZDA CLASSIC NOVICE STRONGMAN SHOW.
Return to top View Desktop Site