Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsCRAYFORD MAZDA CLASSIC NOVICE STRONGMAN SHOW.

CRAYFORD MAZDA CLASSIC NOVICE STRONGMAN SHOW.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Tom_c
Sorry if it's somewhere in this thread... but what's the post code for the venue? Cheers
jones105
seankamo said:
I was having a wind up too many people taking this comp way too serious... Word of advice lads do your best and give it everything but don't forget to enjoy yourself its what its all about

true
hilliker
I'm mainly looking forward to see who wins out of Marc Cherry and Declan 'big O' Reilly.this could be a truely epic battle with the winner claiming the bragging rights down at Reflexions gym.
seankamo
Matt you have way too much time on your hands I told you this get a hobby
gibbynutrition
seankamo said:
I was having a wind up too many people taking this comp way too serious... Word of advice lads do your best and give it everything but don't forget to enjoy yourself its what its all about

Maybe, but if you don't take a comp seriously and prepare thoroughly, be it a novice, open, inters, whatever, that's when you're going to get injured. And at the end of the day, I don't put myself through hours of training a day and travel 5 hours just to have a laugh!! All strongmen start somewhere and there are a lot of novices that want to go further in the sport.
hilliker
I know Declan's been taking it seriously and he says he's gonna destroy Marc Cherry
Marc3824
seankamo said:

Very true Sean very true....!
Marc3824
seankamo said:

Very true Sean very true....!
sweatynads
110kg stone over yoke or 350kg tyre is ok by me .

wet dry whatever ill lift heavy s**t in the snow because its fun and i take it serious .

marc if you made the final event turd polishing i would do it .
seankamo
sweatynads said:110kg stone over yoke or 350kg tyre is ok by me .

wet dry whatever ill lift heavy s**t in the snow because its fun and i take it serious .

marc if you made the final event turd polishing i would do it .

Lmfao
der halotestin or cheque drops r kicking in 4 some of u!!!!!!!!! c u sat boys.. get the talking done then!!!
gibbynutrition
bigdave30 said:der halotestin or cheque drops r kicking in 4 some of u!!!!!!!!! c u sat boys.. get the talking done then!!!

Do they charge extra to take trophies back across the bridge Nath? Think we'd better check mate!!
hehehe!!!! come on the welsh!!!!!
gibbynutrition said:
Do they charge extra to take trophies back across the bridge Nath? Think we'd better check mate!!
MartinCee
Postcode is DA1 4JJ....Hope this helps. See you all tomorrowHappy
TomParkes89
anyone down til sunday fancy a pint anywhere on saturday evening?

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsCRAYFORD MAZDA CLASSIC NOVICE STRONGMAN SHOW.
Return to top View Desktop Site