Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsCRAYFORD MAZDA CLASSIC NOVICE STRONGMAN SHOW.

CRAYFORD MAZDA CLASSIC NOVICE STRONGMAN SHOW.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Alex25
Mate ive spoken to Martin the guy from crayford mazda and he was gonna put my name forward for this comp, who do i pay dude?
we'l have 2 teach mr hollands some welsh then so he shouts 4 us welsh boys...
Marc3824 said:Special guest on the day 3rd Strongest Man in the World Terry Hollands....!
Marc3824
Hi guys Only the strong will survive us proud to announce we have teamed up with
Mark Pease from UK Strongman north and this comp will now be the southern qualifer.
The top five will qualifer for the final which will take place over the August bank holiday.
jones105
Post Edited: 19.04.2012 @ 00:02 AM by jones105
Marc3824 said:Hi guys Only the strong will survive us proud to announce we have teamed up with
Mark Pease from UK Strongman north and this comp will now be the southern qualifer.
The top five will qualifer for the final which will take place over the August bank holiday.

tidy,uk strongest novice?
RyanDodz
Marc3824 said:Hi guys Only the strong will survive us proud to announce we have teamed up with

sounds sweet... where will the finals be?
Marc3824
Post Edited: 19.04.2012 @ 07:35 AM by Marc3824
August bank holiday weekend go on the website www.ukstrongman-north.co.uk for details of final...!
Marc3824
I said:August bank holiday weekend go on the website www.ukstrongman-north.co.uk for details of final...!
Is it me or were both Novice and Open weight the same last year?
Post Edited: 19.04.2012 @ 15:40 PM by bigdave30
DOUBT THAT- WHATS THE POINT IN IT BEIN A NOVICE COMP, MAY ASWELL THROW EVERY1 IN2 OPENS.... I COULD B WRONG THO... is there a thread 4 this event???
brocerslrd said:Is it me or were both Novice and Open weight the same last year?
Marc3824
bigdave30 said:DOUBT THAT- WHATS THE POINT IN IT BEIN A NOVICE COMP, MAY ASWELL THROW EVERY1 IN2 OPENS.... I COULD B WRONG THO... is there a thread 4 this event???

Click on link to website guys!
Marc. I clicked on the link and it shows last years comp as same weights for both novice and open. I'm assuming it's a typing/print error
bigdave30 said:DOUBT THAT- WHATS THE POINT IN IT BEIN A NOVICE COMP, MAY ASWELL THROW EVERY1 IN2 OPENS.... I COULD B WRONG THO... is there a thread 4 this event???

Copied form the website

Trials of strength in this years Open Events will include :-

- Hand over hand 25 metres or 7.5 ton wagon pull
- Atlas 130Kg and 140Kg stones onto blue barrels.
- Van dead lift on frame as many lifts - head-head
- Over head Axle press 130kg as many presses as possible
- 190Kg carry over 25 metres for distance
- Medley duck walk for 10 metre, load and drag 15 meteres and 140Kg farmers for 15 metres

and in the Novice Event

- Medley duck walk for 10 metre, load and drag 15 metres and 140Kg farmers for 15 metres
jones105
brocerslrd said:
Copied form the website
Trials of strength in this years Open Events will include :-
- Medley duck walk for 10 metre, load and drag 15 meteres and 140Kg farmers for 15 metres
and in the Novice Event
- Medley duck walk for 10 metre, load and drag 15 metres and 140Kg farmers for 15 metres

im with u mate,thinl it could be a typein error.sum ov those events are heavy for novice
yea iv seen this, il eat my s**t if thats novice weights.. its taking the point out of bein a 'novice' .inter weight mayb. if not an inter like i said they may aswell do 1 big opens comp...
ellwood
i have just found that if you click trials of strength on the strongman north website you get the 209 events list, and this shows the same events for open and novice but with lighter weights for the novice,wich has to be the case,the previouse info is in error

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsCRAYFORD MAZDA CLASSIC NOVICE STRONGMAN SHOW.
Return to top View Desktop Site