Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsEngland's Strongest Man u105kg 2011

England's Strongest Man u105kg 2011

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 30.06.2011 @ 12:27 PM by MarkClegg
Double Penetration :-/
Bollox .. I'm far too busy, I don't mean that .

Just assign one person to make the contact and relay the information - personally I would of said Ben as Promoter should do it BUT if you,ve had feedback then go with it Smalls I'll get the photograph to you .. If they've ignored you that means they aren't interested or they wonder why they,ve been contacted by an Albanian goat herder about a English SM Comp ..
Post Edited: 30.06.2011 @ 12:30 PM by JC
Why would you send a photo...surely the vid will be better?

Anyhow, Ben, if you want to take care of it, I have the guys e-mail addy (kindly given to me by Terry)

We keep harping on about the BR, but more importabtly, its an unofficial WR
MrSmall
MarkClegg said:Bollox .. I'm far too busy, I don't mean that .

Just assign one person to make the contact and relay the information - personally I would of said Ben as Promoter should do it BUT if you,ve had feedback then go with it Smalls I'll get the photograph to you .. If they've ignored you that means they aren't interested or they wonder why they,ve been contacted by an Albanian goat herder about a English SM Comp ..

I have had feedback, he gave me the address to send it to.. I'm sure Ben can do it though if you want to make it more official! I just thought nobody actually got round to talking to the bloke.
MrSmall said:
I have had feedback, he gave me the address to send it to.. I'm sure Ben can do it though if you want to make it more official! I just thought nobody actually got round to talking to the bloke.

Personally, I think Ben, as the comp organiser should send a pic and video.
PeteHodgson said:
Personally, I think Ben, as the comp organiser should send a pic and video.

does it matter?

as long as 4-5 guys arent mithering the f**ker....just one guy contacts him....and Hixxy gets his name out there (and OSG get their plug)

thats all that matters as I see it
Probably not at all. Although i'd take more notice of an e-mail from Ben than one from Smalls. Grin
appreciate this fellas,

firstly for pushing me to go for the record and secondly for trying to make it a recognised lift.

The OSG log was cool. Hope we get to use it again sometime soon.
PeteHodgson said:Probably not at all. Although i'd take more notice of an e-mail from Ben than one from Smalls. Grin

very true Grin
MrSmall
You forgot my infinite connections to important people the world over Pete Grin
I PMed Ben, either way they will get a photo Grin
hixxy1985 said:appreciate this fellas,

firstly for pushing me to go for the record and secondly for trying to make it a recognised lift.

The OSG log was cool. Hope we get to use it again sometime soon.

Haven't you used it before, albeit with a different paint job??
Post Edited: 30.06.2011 @ 15:26 PM by PeteHodgson
MrSmall said:You forgot my infinite connections to important people the world over Pete Grin
I PMed Ben, either way they will get a photo Grin

didn't forget, just wasn't aware. Grin

Think they need video too tbh.
PeteHodgson said:
Haven't you used it before, albeit with a different paint job??

yes but meant it "looked" cool as f**k lol

Like how mark was very prepared with the black marker pen upon my attempt. The guy does make me chuckle sometimes.
sure did, mainly cos it weighed 170kgs though! Happy What was Mark writing on it? Fixing his web address?
yeah ppls belts had scuffed the writing.

So he was well prepared.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsEngland's Strongest Man u105kg 2011
Return to top View Desktop Site