Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBarca for the win

Barca for the win

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

SHAMROCK
Who else thinks Barca will win tonight
They probably will but I hope United do.
The final of the best competition of the best sport in the world !

I'm excited with plenty beer .
MarkClegg said:The final of the best competition of the best sport in the world !

I'm excited with plenty beer .

Wtf ? Best sport in the world ? Confused
bignige1986 said:
Wtf ? Best sport in the world ? Confused

Numbers don't lie mate .

Name a better one .
MarkClegg said:
Numbers don't lie mate .
Name a better one .

Erm the sport we all dedddicate our lives to maybe ? Footballs s**te compared to strongman even powerlifting ! f**kin mans sport not s**tty football
SHAMROCK
Well said young Niall , all they are good for is banging whores and buying cars
SHAMROCK
And they f**k that up
Dave85
Post Edited: 28.05.2011 @ 20:04 PM by Dave85
I'll happily watch a decent game of football but I struggle with the diving, the dramatics and the behaviour towards the ref
SHAMROCK said:Well said young Niall , all they are good for is banging whores and buying cars

Well said sir, football proves nothing and considering its a team sport theres a s**t load of b**chin that goes on + shaggin there mates wives, sman and pl are brotherly sports where rivals will cheer each other on !
view from 2:10 for a good quote Happy

bignige1986 said:
Erm the sport we all dedddicate our lives to maybe ? Footballs s**te compared to strongman even powerlifting ! f**kin mans sport not s**tty football

Yes Niall . I prefer Olympic Weightlifting over Football . I doubt the World Weightlifting Championships will forecast the same turn over as the Champions League though .
Sod The Turn over marko!

Strongman &rt; Football! In My Eyes!! Grin
MarkClegg said:
Yes Niall . I prefer Olympic Weightlifting over Football . I doubt the World Weightlifting Championships will forecast the same turn over as the Champions League though .

So due to spectator numbers thus means football is the best ? To be pedantic american football and especially Superbowl attracts much more than the chmpions league !! Aswell as baseball
It's a good game but Man Utd are being outclassed unfortunately for them

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBarca for the win
Return to top View Desktop Site