Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitunreasonable behaviour?

unreasonable behaviour?

Users viewing topic: & 2 Guests

WILLSAN said:
just heard a couple of 12-13 yr old kids shouting through our hedge at my kids (3+4 years old) trying to get them to say swear words and stuff. I see red, jump over the wall at the front and give them a blast. something along the lines of: 'what do you think youre saying to my kids? dont ever f**king speak to them again. you understand?'. I feel a bit guilty now as the kids looked completely petrified as they probably would seeing a 16 and a half stone guy jumping over a wall shouting s**t at them. im usually a pretty chilled out person but im very protective over my kids so I guess I wasnt really thinking too calmly about it. so, unreasonable behaviour or not?

Why would you lie like that?

You know damn well after telling me not to ever f**king speak to them again that they turned round in unison and said to you "And don't ever f**king speak to us again until you've pulled 250kg!"

I teach well.
You may have scarred them for life WS. There again your blasting may stay with them for life and they may know that acting that way in future has repercussions.

It's a simple rule. If you dont want a 16 1/2 stone non 250 pulling lump balling at you leave the kids alone.

The next person they did that too may of just stabbed them so you may of saved a life or two.
Nah you didnt do anything wrong my mother used to set the dogs on the neibours kids when they did that once lol. (they were trying to accuse us of stealing golf balls, mother had a sence of humour falure said she would think about it took us with her and let the dogs loose hahah - you could hear the screams all the way up the road. I dont think i ever saw people run like that.)

happy days.
little_a said:
You may have scarred them for life WS. There again your blasting may stay with them for life and they may know that acting that way in future has repercussions.

It's a simple rule. If you dont want a 16 1/2 stone non 250 pulling lump balling at you leave the kids alone.

The next person they did that too may of just stabbed them so you may of saved a life or two.

yeah I hope so. I remember a few bollockings I got from random people in my misspent youth and they probably stuck with me more than those from my parents.
I will just point out that they were trying to get your kids to swear, and you tell them not to speak to your f**kING kids again

Way to lead by example

When your kids start to swear, look closer to home for the cause
Get everyone involved on a daytime tv chatshow and sort the whole business out there.
We can all go along as the gibbering inbred audience!
I dont swear in front of my kids. and maybe in hindsight I could have put it better but when the red mist descends its hard not to just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. but thats the beauty of hindsight isnt it. and to be honest im not too bothered about setting a good example to the kids shouting 'say f**k off you c**t' to my kids.
JD
imo you did nothing wrong. you didn hit them, just told them where to stick it. which is fine.
if it happens again id be round the parents having words.
"Ice-cream rage is a term given to people who act in very aggressive or hostile manner after taking large doses, usually on a regular basis, of ice-cream, sometimes nicknamed as 'cream'. There have been several clinical studies assessing ice-cream rage, and it does turn out that people who are most likely to experience it are also most likely, prior to ice-cream use, to be extremely angry, hostile or violent. This suggests that ice-cream rage may most occur in those who are already at risk for violent behavior. These studies further suggest that ice-cream rage is not a suitable legal defense for committing violent acts, since the person who claims it as a defense may have already had tendencies toward violence. These tendencies or violent acts can further be a side effect of ending ice-cream use, since the mood elevation properties of ice-cream when suddenly cut off could result in acting in a violent manner."

It's all falling into place...

Wink
lol.

JD said:
imo you did nothing wrong. you didn hit them, just told them where to stick it. which is fine.
if it happens again id be round the parents having words.

nah ill just beat them up next time. you hear me titch!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitunreasonable behaviour?
Return to top View Desktop Site