REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitClassic Pub Encounter

Classic Pub Encounter

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

robocop said:
my worst place was council sauna

Council sauna. That doesn't sound good.
Pompy said:Pricks.
Everyone knows someone bigger stronger and ten times as hard its always the case.

Very true.
I am, indeed, notorious.

Ahahahah.
Rick said:I am, indeed, notorious.

Ahahahah.

At the council sauna? Grin
Pompy said:
Everyone knows someone bigger stronger and ten times as hard its always the case.

I wonder if Terry Hollands has ever heard this! Grin
IainKendrick said:
At the council sauna? Grin

I very much doubt there is one... especially nowadays...
Rick said:
I very much doubt there is one... especially nowadays...

No, not now that Dogging is so popular.
I bow to your expertise Happy.
SHAMROCK
Martin1956 said:I genuinely had the classic pub encounter last night. Having being introduced as a powerlifter (I know...!!) I was was told what he used to do in the gym, asked what I could bench, asked if that was pounds, had my bicep felt, got challenged to an arm wrestle and got asked if I took steroids, all by the same bloke in about fifteen minutes. Angry

You drink in the nicest places Martin
I used to look after a council sauna. Never went in it before closing time and even then it was only to clean with my biohazard suit on haha.
Finch said:I normally get the question "What's powerlifting?" I've never really felt the need to explain and usually just change the subject.

X2
Wiegieboard said:I used to look after a council sauna. Never went in it before closing time and even then it was only to clean with my biohazard suit on haha.

I had no idea such a thing existed. 'Council sauna' - they seem like words that don't go well together, like 'keen amateur dentist' or 'local theatre group'.
I also hate it when big fat men who have huge bellies and fat arms but have never trained and have no muscle at all tell me...

..."Yeah I kniow what you mean. If I trained and turned all this into muscle, I'd be massive. Probably about your size."

wa**ers.
Tannhauser said:
'Council sauna' - they seem like words that don't go well together, like 'keen amateur dentist' or 'local theatre group'.

100% correct. The worst of the worst used to go there. Regularly you'd find tampons in the steam room and jamrags stuck to the walls. People would go to the toilet, wipe their arse and put the toilet roll on the floor. One time I walked through to find a guy pissing in the showers, banned him and then was told to allow him in again by the bosses. I never knew that getting your knob out and pissing in front of old women and 15 year old girls was acceptable etiquette for public places in the UK, especially on ladies night. We also had a "local hard man" decide to spray the fire extinguishers all over the place and I had to ban that prick as well, having a very enjoyable and quickly settled punch up with him outside of the pub later that week. I felt sorry for the few decent folks who used to use the place.
There was so much scum in that place it hurt.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitClassic Pub Encounter
Return to top View Desktop Site