Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos165kg farmers walk x 20 metres

165kg farmers walk x 20 metres

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Very impressive. Grip of steel Happy
And you say your not that good, f**k that was great, strong, quick farmers well done johnny.
miked
Very Strong!! well done mate!!
Villa_Ste
jesus, quality
Awesome work mate.....but they're no 170s Wink
Hixxy - what do I think my limits are if pick up wasn't an issue? I won't lie to you - the 165 was hard and I was pleased to get the 20m with it, BUT the grip was still rock solid right to the end. It's more a matter of the rest of my body giving out before my grip (which must have a better capacity to improve than the small muscles of the forearm?). If I trained for it (which I very well may do), I would think 180kg x 20 metres would be a hard, but achieveable goal. Cheers.

Niall - that's very kind of you to say that (and for you Iceman to agree with him). You are a very motivational training partner and I fully intend on getting my 'static s**t up' as you suggest. Thanks mate.

Brian - yes I'm up for a road trip to Scotland. Seeing as I won't be competing at BSM 105's up there I thought I may as well use this opportunity to compete up that way.

JC - no they're no 170's (mis-load!!), bu then again, I didn't decide to put them down after about 16 metres to 'save my callouses' did I? Wink

Thanks everybody else for the kind words.
Great work Millsy, serious farm-hands! I was telling Ryan today about your very fat axle (ooer missus) and how you could power clean what I could just about double overhand deadlift on it - what is the diam of it and whats your best powerclean with it?
Nicely done mate.
Great intense video and fast walk! Excellent stuff!
Sparrow said:Hixxy - I would think 180kg x 20 metres would be a hard, but achieveable goal

Saturday session.....PLANNED

Lets do it! Grin
MrSmall
Sparrow said: I would think 180kg x 20 metres would be a hard, but achieveable goal. Cheers.

Some motivation for you Millsy!
Ben - Hands aren't actually that big, simialr size to Joni's in fact. That axle is a BEAST - Joni was saying on Saturday how that thing needs to appear in a comp sooner or later. It is 60mm diameter - I've not done a lot with the power clean on it though - about 105-110kg IIRC.

Cheers Olly and Wiegieboard.

JC - Nice selective editing there - I said "If I were to train for it," not "I'll bung it on next week and give it a bash!" Slight difference there...Grin

Nice Vid smalls - Blake and Spybrook did some sick farmers work on that there driveway (even though it isn't uphill Wink )!
Sparrow said:JC - Nice selective editing there - I said "If I were to train for it," not "I'll bung it on next week and give it a bash!" Slight difference there...Grin

Does that mean you dont wanna try it Saturday? Wink
JC said:
Does that mean you dont wanna try it Saturday? Wink

No I don't!
Sparrow said:
No I don't!

Pussy! Grin

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos165kg farmers walk x 20 metres
Return to top View Desktop Site