Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsmarc mcaloon training log

marc mcaloon training log

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

tryst said:For the record my fingers were not anywhere near your negative ass! Tongue

Grin
I wish you had said assist, I dont want Neil coming to the gym with any more funny ideas Eek
davycummings said:I wish you had said assist, I dont want Neil coming to the gym with any more funny ideas Eek

you never no a wee finger up the bum might get those deads flyingEek not that ive tried it.
maca said:
you never no a wee finger up the bum might get those deads flyingEek not that ive tried it.

Have you seen the size of Neil's fingers Eek
davycummings said:

Grin Grin
davycummings said:

davy i doubt your fingers would be able to cope as there the sam size as a tooth picks in a ping pong ball
Whats happened to your updates? All that extra finger work left you too tired to update the journal? Grin
haha! i know bud ive been on a drug and drink fueld binge of lateGrin
done some training yesterday at the unit felt tough 4-5set with the 90kg log for triples couple of sets farmers 65kg-85kg both for 60m then some stone work.

i will start back posting soon
You still on your binge??

You still planning to do the Scottish Qualifier?
davycummings said:You still on your binge??

You still planning to do the Scottish Qualifier?

awrite davy, aye been on a few binges of late thats finished now been in the bad books for while! totally fuked up the start of 2011 theres no way i could put in a decent performance at SSMQ so im out! all my fault no excuses i'll be back bigger and stronger next year. my gym lifts are still ok at the moment but got zero hours on the events.
head down hit the training hard and stay away from bad influences thats the plan.... maybe do the scottish districts in 2weeks as a training sesh.
i thought id start back posting again when i can be arsed.
yesterdays sesh:

SQUATS
60kg x 10
100kg x 5
120kg x 5
140kg x 5
160kg x 5
170kg x 5
180kg x 5

BENCH
60kg x 5
100kg x 5
140kg x 5
160kg x 5

CLEAN & PRESS
60kg x 5
100k x 1 x 3
qualifier?
Well mate, the sqat and bench dont look too bad for someone who has been on a binge.

Why not come down and do it for the crack. Its just down the road for you anyway. Meet some of the guys, learn a bit, get some experience etc?
martinb said:qualifier?

affraid not bud... made a complete ass of it the past couple of months have only done basic training and if i went there i would embarass maself!! im going to make this my bulk year and not worry too much about comps and just get a hell of alot stronger. wot about u martin you all ready to go?
davycummings said:Well mate, the sqat and bench dont look too bad for someone who has been on a binge.

Why not come down and do it for the crack. Its just down the road for you anyway. Meet some of the guys, learn a bit, get some experience etc?

is it still on the 19th?? the scottish districts is then and i was maybe gonae do that..

You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsmarc mcaloon training log
Return to top View Desktop Site