Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsU90KG Northern Qualifier

U90KG Northern Qualifier

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: U90kg ESM Northern Qualifier (01-05-2010)

TravisFandango
Going to start adding the forward hold stuff to YT now, while I go out and get some fodder.
The good lady Fandango was so impressed by all of your tyre flipping that she started flipping a Landrover wheel across the garden as soon as we got back. Happy

Hope the leg recovers soon Mr Boar!
TravisFandango said:

Balls - I missed that last flip by a bloody second according the vid timer Unhappy
apparently kev beat me on the OH medley by 0.08 of a second ... well lets see about THAT !!!!

you were unlucky with that last flip macca , very unlucky
TravisFandango said:
Maybe they should just have a swearing and none swearing league.
Personally, I think that lifting large, awkward heavy objects does invite aggression and hence swearing, but I'm generally a sweary type anyway.

Its a family sport and if it continues venue will just stop us holding events. I don't like it as it shows a lack of RESPECT for the Promotion people, referee, crew and most important the people whom can too watch.

Bob Daglish
Are you forgetting your own outburst BobWink
TravisFandango

First of the swear-free forward holds
excellent self positioning Fandango !! you naild that AND the front camera hold !!

apart from forgetting a jumper you had a SOLID day !!
TravisFandango
Boar said:excellent self positioning Fandango !! you naild that AND the front camera hold !!

apart from forgetting a jumper you had a SOLID day !!

My front camera hold still needs some work to be honest. Both that and the memory card change over event still need quite a bit of improvement, but I think they should be ok for 2011 (barring injury of course).
It was hot when I set off from sunny London! so I only brought skimpy crop-tops, hot-pants and the like.
Unhappy

I did get a good early position however. The inclusion of barriers was a bonus. No back of fellow spectators heads to contend with. Happy
TravisFandango

Took a LONG time to upload this one! Tongue
Post Edited: 06.05.2010 @ 19:56 PM by Boar
For some reason i was one of the first 3 or 4 to go in each event ... so i didnt think for 1 moment i would win the hold, the deciding factor was thinking of joni
Boar said:For some reason i was one of the first 3 or 4 to go in each event ... so i didnt think for 1 moment i would win the hold, the deciding factor was thinking of joni

Yeah I noticed the tell tale ( small) bulge.
TravisFandango
MrSmall
I think Pavel was under the radar, his overhead let him down but was a good comp for him allround I think!
Do you have my forward hold in there somewhere?
TravisFandango
I have everyone's forward hold. It's just taking a fair amount of time to upload them to PooTube.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsU90KG Northern Qualifier
Return to top View Desktop Site