Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsU90KG Northern Qualifier

U90KG Northern Qualifier

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: U90kg ESM Northern Qualifier (01-05-2010)

shanejer
I got a warning on the final barrel load aswell for language, i need to stop .
TravisFandango
TravisFandango
shanejer said:I got a warning on the final barrel load aswell for language, i need to stop .

Maybe they should just have a swearing and none swearing league.
Personally, I think that lifting large, awkward heavy objects does invite aggression and hence swearing, but I'm generally a sweary type anyway.
MrSmall
TravisFandango said:
Maybe they should just have a swearing and none swearing league.
Personally, I think that lifting large, awkward heavy objects does invite aggression and hence swearing, but I'm generally a sweary type anyway.

Yes but if people bring their wives and kids along to watch for fun you don't want them to be effing and blinding now do you?
TravisFandango
MrSmall said:
Yes but if people bring their wives and kids along to watch for fun you don't want them to be effing and blinding now do you?

A lot of people wouldn't, but I wouldn't really give a f**k.

Tongue

I understand why they ask you not to swear, but it must be easy to slip up.
MrSmall
Roid rage, clearly!
TravisFandango
Ive said it befor ....top work from FandangoVision !!
shanejer
i swear all the time and when you're going sick lifting stuff it just comes ,out, i swore in my interview for my new job n got it.... lol
TravisFandango
Just how heavy was that bas***d tyre??
well ...as we saw smalls 'do a number' on it ...he has a 200 deadlift ..so technique played a big part ...my tech was SHOYTE ... the last 'attempt' i just think i got a bad grip on a bad bit of tread ... and just to make me feel better about it ..its f**ked up my leg and i cant train !

must remember to write a little thankyou note to that tyre
oh , its 350 kg i think pete mate

if any of you HOMO's want to download any of these (or any youtube vids) you can use this :

http://keepvid.com

the other ones seem to have been 'shut' by youtube ... dont think its illegal ..

you do have to download a little programme ....so it may be a hideous hacking trojan any you accounts will be sucked dry...
TravisFandango
Post Edited: 06.05.2010 @ 15:49 PM by PeteHodgson
350kg, I thought it looked hard. That's why.
Cheers Boar.
I think Deans got a 350-380+ and some lighter ones at Exertrain Boar, if you need more practice for the final.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsU90KG Northern Qualifier
Return to top View Desktop Site