Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsThe Olympic Dragon 2

The Olympic Dragon 2

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

lol ,unfortunately I dont have his pig like static strength just yet!
No idea on events yet BUT i'm a big fan of head to heads at the moment and i'm looking at upping it to 6 events .
You are welcome to use any of my kit it helps for head-to-heads Mark, yoke, farmers, duck walk etc... (hmm, sounds like a brutal head-to-head medley!).
Ben_F said:You are welcome to use any of my kit it helps for head-to-heads Mark, yoke, farmers, duck walk etc... (hmm, sounds like a brutal head-to-head medley!).

Same here mate. Not got a lot but the majority of it is JTs stuff so would match a lot of the gear you and Ben have.
I'm interested Grin Would love to do it to be honest.
youngy said:I'm interested Grin Would love to do it to be honest.

f**k me , 'The Dragons' just went international !Grin
f**k off lol Scotland is hardly international Tongue
Why not invite Moomens younger brother over Mark, think he's 90kg.
Yeah im definatly interested in this.
youngy said:f**k off lol Scotland is hardly international Tongue

So your denying that you skirt wearing, sheep stomach gobling f**kers have your own national identity?Grin

I think you need an Australian actor to remind you of your proud heritageWink

I bet your waiving your sgian dubh about right nowGrin
Wouldn't mind giving it a go, will get dicked on but thats part of the fun.
If i intend on doing this comp,does anyone know the best place i could train for it?? I live in Widnes btw.
good4gains said:If i intend on doing this comp,does anyone know the best place i could train for it?? I live in Widnes btw.

Forgive my geographical knowledge but I reckon you live less than 60 mins away from the OSG. If I could afford the petrol I'd train every Sunday at the OSG and I live 2 hrs drive away.
PAGAN said:
Forgive my geographical knowledge but I reckon you live less than 60 mins away from the OSG. If I could afford the petrol I'd train every Sunday at the OSG and I live 2 hrs drive away.

Is the OSG the Olympic gym?? Would you recommend that i strength train at the gym near mine and then make my way too the gym you mentioned of a Sunday to get use to the equipment??
lil_lee
Tony said:Why not invite Moomens younger brother over Mark, think he's 90kg.

with a 140 log was it? he can f**k right off!

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsThe Olympic Dragon 2
Return to top View Desktop Site