Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRage against the machine for christmas number 1

Rage against the machine for christmas number 1

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

JC said:
Zack de la Rocha - a man so committed to leftist social activism he has worked closely with Mexico's Zapatista National Liberation Army, and once declared US Presidents should be shot as war criminals - would be too delighted to discover his howl of anti-establishment rage had been co-opted by a bunch of bored Brits on Twitter."

Thats a sneaky way to get chicks that's all, he's nothing compared to Joe Strummer, nothing!Wink
what song is it ? i dont wanna buy the wrong one ?

i would have thought getting behind garry glitters single would make more sense , not seen him for ages and i really fancy a rock n roll christmas
Boar said:what song is it ? i dont wanna buy the wrong one ?

i would have thought getting behind garry glitters single would make more sense , not seen him for ages and i really fancy a rock n roll christmas

naught naughty naughty Boar! made me laugh though!
lil_lee
im sure i read some where that cowel actually has the top 10 albums at the mo... guy knows what he is doing!
tried to buy from play and it said its not currently available for download !!

will try i tunes AAAAAAAAAAAiiiiiiii!!

godda respect cowells thick hair
no, I was just being a gimmer !! downloaded it now ...
going down to the wire this one!

The best wide spread collective piss take ever Grin
i just wish it could have been done for cliff so he could have had a number 1 in every decade since the 50's ....

that reminds me to put the mistletoe n wine in my bag for tomorrow

sorry i don't know how to embed this, maybe someone can help me out, it's a cool video though
lil_lee
seeing cowell sing that was immense haha
The SuBo dance was the highlight for me. Wink

Paul
Paul_D said:The SuBo dance was the highlight for me. Wink

Paul

x2

just gota hope the song makes it to number one, should know in little over an hour !!
get in !!!
Haha, rage at number 1. Awesome.
Paul_D said:Haha, rage at number 1. Awesome.

Grin

They just said on radio they will hold a free gig next year in UK Cool

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRage against the machine for christmas number 1
Return to top View Desktop Site