Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshita new begining

a new begining

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

littledave
at the tender age of 58 i started lifting again after not seeing the inside of a gym for over 40years.it started when i took my stepson ashley who started training as means to help him control his a.d.h.d now a year on and im still there.i train at the farm northampton with a great bunch of lads.and as i only weigh 55kg they spend most of there training time stripping the bars down.but on a serious note in the past year i have lifted all over counry and met nothing but encoragement and support from one and all.my thanks to you all
great stuff dave. Welcome to the home of bulls**t.
hi dave mate !!

how did your stepson get on ?

stripping down bars is damn good exersise !
Post Edited: 30.04.2009 @ 20:14 PM by Lurkio
Hello Dave, welcome aboard mate.
littledave
thanks for your help and suport mate
BIG DAVE !!!!!
Every credit to you for getting back in the gym!!!!
A few of you may remember Dave as the chap I brought up with me to the Powerlifting Comp at Colne in December? The one changed from Rhinos at the last minute!Happy
I remember Malc, it was good to meet you Dave.
littledave
i enjoyed my fist trip up to colne, i found everyone frendly and more than willing to help. id trained for about six weeks for the comp with the intention of totaling 300kg at a bw of 55kg.in the end i managed 290 still 2.5k above the british record and not bad for only six lifts. melc and i are hoping to come back up north to spend a few days training,as soon as we can get thinks sorted.
fair play pal..how is the gym workin for the stepson.
welcome to the site Dave ,I'm the lanky t**t who comes up and trains at the farm occasionally!
bigladlusk said:
fair play pal..how is the gym workin for the stepson.

"Accident Prone" Ashley we call him at the Farm.
This 125 deadlift is from exactly 1 year ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiixkRFdjec

Unfortunately he keeps having accidents!!!!!
welcome to sugden
littledave
for those of you who know my stepson.around the middel of december ashley severd a tendon this was due to having nigth terrors a form of sleep-walking and nightmare in one.a common condition with people who have a.d.h.d.and run a high temperature due to illness eg.flu. ashley has been back to the gym a few times and he gos once a week with his school. id love him to get back into training, id have someone of my weight to train with for one thing,but im shore he will return,a he was a bit upset about missing the british jr. still there always next year.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshita new begining
Return to top View Desktop Site