Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitCoffee

Coffee

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

dr_hazbun
Nespresso here too. Kazar or arpeggio.
Instant 'espresso' type of stuff. 3 spoons (it's a big cup), no sugar, double cream.
caffatiere (no idea how to spell it), hot lava java is god. especially the one from whittards (or whatever its called).
Cafetiere for me. Sometimes preground, sometimes grind my own. Depends what mood I'm in and how much time I have.

Generally a French style blend, strong and dark with rich tones in the morning. Although something Arabian or Colombian with a more mellow buttery flavour for an afternoon coffee.

Without sugar or milk.

I think I might be developing into a coffee wa**er. Although I know a self professed 'coffee snob' who will only drink stupid frothy milk nonsense. To me this is akin to putting water in a good whiskey and makes them a c**t.

This is another excellent post from me this week I feel.
VanillaGorilla said:Cafetiere for me. Sometimes preground, sometimes grind my own. Depends what mood I'm in and how much time I have.

Generally a French style blend, strong and dark with rich tones in the morning. Although something Arabian or Colombian with a more mellow buttery flavour for an afternoon coffee.

Without sugar or milk.

I think I might be developing into a coffee wa**er. Although I know a self professed 'coffee snob' who will only drink stupid frothy milk nonsense. To me this is akin to putting water in a good whiskey and makes them a c**t.

i remember the thread about coffee from a while ago when you said you'd rather have instant coffee from a café where they have banter.

that being the case or not, im also turning into a coffee wa**er, im just not clever enough to describe the tastes properly
Morning coffee is made in the moka pot, then cafetiere for the rest of the day. Mostly black no sugar.

Really need to fix my gaggia.
and there is nothing wrong with being a coffee wa**er.

I've been a wa**er for years.
JackRevans said:
i remember the thread about coffee from a while ago when you said you'd rather have instant coffee from a café where they have banter.
that being the case or not, im also turning into a coffee wa**er, im just not clever enough to describe the tastes properly

Quite right, I dislike pretentious 'coffee shop' dickheads more than I dislike instant coffee!

Mind you, Millicano and Azera are both pretty good and I have a tin in my locker at work.
Cuddles said:Morning coffee is made in the moka pot, then cafetiere for the rest of the day. Mostly black no sugar.

Really need to fix my gaggia.

Had to google "moka pot", I have one of those, it's excellent.
VanillaGorilla said:Cafetiere for me. Sometimes preground, sometimes grind my own. Depends what mood I'm in and how much time I have.

Without sugar or milk.

10/10 post.

Grinding beans and making my own blends is something I'd like to try out some time but I'll need to do a bit of reading up on it.

Fully agree with the milk/coffee and water/whiskey thing. People raving about how much they love tea or coffee yet they drink a milky, sugary mess.
dannyboy73
Hey jack, check out the vanilla coffee from Wittards.

JackRevans said:caffatiere (no idea how to spell it), hot lava java is god. especially the one from whittards (or whatever its called).
jesus , I thought macca was the only coffee wa**er on sugden , it seems everyone loves that stuff !!

MMMmmmmmm .... mabie ....... mabie its ME that's the wa**er !!

only took 43 years to realise !!!
Boar said:jesus , I thought macca was the only coffee wa**er on sugden , it seems everyone loves that stuff !!

MMMmmmmmm .... mabie ....... mabie its ME that's the wa**er !!

only took 43 years to realise !!!

I bet I'm still the only person to roast my own beans though Happy

And have a £1300 espresso machine....
jones105
I'm into the flavoured bennies atm....Irish cream flavour with coconut oil for breaky....drink black with no sugar..
I've got a coffee machine that I want to look at now

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitCoffee
Return to top View Desktop Site