Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitrandom disclosure thread

random disclosure thread

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Go outside and play in traffic on the expressway! Lol
John
Billytheold said:Mark Felix was there in Vegas competing in the mma wrestling thing like a tug of war and and a stick. It seems really cool and tough. He took a photo with me he heard of me on sugden. Thanks Sugden

That is Soooooo cool :-)
He was really a cool dude john. I was at nationals. Won the overhead medley. Did a decent job on yoke. Broke my thumb on keg. Still finished though. Learned alot. Never will I quit! I may go heavyweight next year. The dude in lightweight that I must defeat is awesome. 675 pound yoke 9.8 seconds. I cannot even run that fast.
60 feet btw
dannyboy73
Hurry up Magnus.

Your pissin mummy off.
More to follow mate. Ladies want more babies than 1. He will need a brother. Any thoughts on a name if you were blessed twice. I had 2 children less than a year apart. We in the US.
Call that Irish twins.
dannyboy73
1s enough, but as a thought experiment, Magnus follwed by Erika.
dannyboy73
FXXks sake Magnus, enough! Arrial already wont you.

I had a shoulder jab today, ouchUnhappy but...

Dr said needed big needle for my swolt shoulder, much betterHappy
I would argue with my misses on a daily basis. Once children entered our lives 5 daughters now 1 adopted nephew, we are too busy to argue. Children make your life whole. I found true hapiness. I must find a way to defeat Mark Tumm inello. A voice inside my head says keep going billy. Is it a good voice or a bad voice?
dannyboy73
Dont start listening to the little man at the controls, he listens to a little man himself who listens to alitlle man....
Billytheold said:I would argue with my misses on a daily basis. Once children entered our lives 5 daughters now 1 adopted nephew, we are too busy to argue. Children make your life whole. I found true hapiness. I must find a way to defeat Mark Tumm inello. A voice inside my head says keep going billy. Is it a good voice or a bad voice?

Magnus arrives, 9lbs.
John
dannyboy73 said:Dont start listening to the little man at the controls, he listens to a little man himself who listens to alitlle man....
Magnus arrives, 9lbs.

Congrats on your new arrival,its truly magical being a dad,you will have tears when you get your first fathers day card...well I did lol
Magnus! You got a champ for a dad. CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats, Dannyboy!
Congrats!!! Happy
Congratulations!

And so it begins... Grin

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitrandom disclosure thread
Return to top View Desktop Site