Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMan vs weird

Man vs weird

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

On channel 4 now about strength. Nick best is on.
Just caught the last 30 seconds of his part Tongue
There was a Chinese guy pulling a car with his eye sockets Confused
I just watched the last one on catch up and put it on series link.
Sparrow said:I just watched the last one on catch up and put it on series link.

I think it might be my new favourite programme ahead of watching syfy channel films like your favourite Sharknado?
Sharknado doesn't have a patch on Mega Shark vs Giant Octapus! Wink
Ghost shark, now there's a film. Also 2 headed shark is worth a mention for the forty value.
little_a said:Ghost shark, now there's a film. Also 2 headed shark is worth a mention for the forty value.

But what about dinocroc? And sharktopus?
dannyboy73
Yea, this has put me offUnhappy

AndyCoupe said:There was a Chinese guy pulling a car with his eye sockets Confused

Strong stomach for most things except eyes. Gonna give this a miss
AndyCoupe said:
But what about dinocroc? And sharktopus?

Ain't got s**t on Nazi Zombies at the centre of the earth. What a SyFy film that was!
Lionel_Rich_Tea
Post Edited: 20.05.2014 @ 17:06 PM by Lionel_Rich_Tea
i cant believe the amount of random shark films we sell at work, im pretty sure the film company just has 2 dartboards with monsters/situation throws a dart at each an picks the subject that way. the cast of sharknado 2 has me intrigued
Lionel_Rich_Tea said:i cant believe the amount of random shark films we sell at work, im pretty sure the film company just has 2 dartboards with monsters/situation throws a dart at each an picks the subject that way. the cast of sharknado 2 has me intrigued

LOL
John
I'm loving man vs weird,some wonderfully strange people in the world,thought the electric guy way brilliant although explainable, I see these fung fu monks and while there stunts are great I've never seen one poked in the eye,why would that be lol.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMan vs weird
Return to top View Desktop Site