Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitDeadlifting Suits

Deadlifting Suits

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

f**k, looks like I missed out Unhappy

If it doesnt fit The Traps then id love to try it Joni mate. What size is it?
Cuddles said:
f**k, looks like I missed out Unhappy

If it doesnt fit The Traps then id love to try it Joni mate. What size is it?

Olly mate, Im not too fussed, just didnt think it would fit you as Joni was 110KG

If you want it, you can have it, not overly bothered, dont want too rob you of a suit Happy
Try it mate, if its the right size for you then its certainly no good for me Grin

Just had a look at the Metal website. Holy s**t!! Those suits are expensive, and the exchange rate has made them stupid.
I have brand new Titan NXG that the straps are too loose on me. Carn't think of the size off hand but if your interested cuddles give us a pm
Cuddles said:
Try it mate, if its the right size for you then its certainly no good for me Grin

LOL thats true Grin

lets give it a go next sat and see whats up.
Cuddles said:
Just had a look at the Metal website. Holy s**t!! Those suits are expensive, and the exchange rate has made them stupid.

Just had a look myslef. $189 for a fusion, plus delivery. Not good!!
PhilKlidaras
did you go irongladiators.com?

Brent might not be the best in terms of delivery all of the time, but he is cheap with his delivery charges.

also, it might be worth checking with Elite because they might have some bargain basement prices on the occasional piece of equipment
Cuddles said:
martin said:
I really like my Metal King Pro. Didn't work out too expensive compared to the price of centurions at Pullums.

Martin

Where'd you get it Martin?

I got mine from Metal, but the exchange rate was way better then. If anyone is looking to buy Metal gear here in the UK then Dave Beattie (Bulldog) is now a distributor. Contact him through the PLUK site Happy

The new Titan DL suit is out now I think, ask Mike @ LiftingLarge.com they work out good value too.

M
Nick79
Hey fellas,

I've recently become a UK distributor through Mike @ liftinglarge.com. If theres anything you are looking to buy from the site let me know and I might be able to get it a little cheaper for you.

Nick
Post Edited: 05.01.2009 @ 19:19 PM by Tony
Get yourselves on Fortified Iron in the classified section. Some bargains to be had.

Just had a quick look, few metal pros and a inzer fusion on there in various sizes. All around the $100 mark.
I would be interested in some Titan suits and shirts, I have used LiftingLarge a number of times and must say they are a good firm to deal with.Let me know what stock is available.
Mark Norton
Nick79
Yeah I've always found Mike at liftinglarge to be very helpful.

Mark - I've PM'ed you
Used my fusion today, got a 20kg PB! I love the suit.

Got mine off Andy Bolton for £115 including shipping!
all this talk of suits i'm thinking of getting one my pull is hard from the floor and mid shin once over the knee it,s no problem i use a shoulder width stance all advice greatly recieved
Tony said:
Get yourselves on Fortified Iron in the classified section. Some bargains to be had.

Just had a quick look, few metal pros and a inzer fusion on there in various sizes. All around the $100 mark.

Thanks for the heads up Tony Wink

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitDeadlifting Suits
Return to top View Desktop Site