REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → Top 10 In 2010.

Top 10 In 2010.

12345678910 ... ... 143144145146147148149150151152153

JCIcon...12-01-2010 @ 10:53 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Make the same strides this year, as last, and your goals will not be a problem mate
RobboIcon...12-01-2010 @ 17:16 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
richards9876 said:Cheers Jamie - got Robbo to thank for the plan. Hes my training coach/ manager for 2010.Wink


Awesome. Does this mean im going to be getting paid BIG money? Grin
richards9876Icon...12-01-2010 @ 18:15 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
Robbo said:
Awesome. Does this mean im going to be getting paid BIG money? Grin


Ill give you 10% of any winnings i get.Wink
RobboIcon...12-01-2010 @ 18:33 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
richards9876 said:
Ill give you 10% of any winnings i get.Wink


I wont buy that block of chalk just yet then. Wink Grin
richards9876Icon...12-01-2010 @ 21:06 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
Robbo said:
I wont buy that block of chalk just yet then. Wink Grin


Woo woo woo - that was a low blow.
RobboIcon...12-01-2010 @ 21:10 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
richards9876 said:
Woo woo woo - that was a low blow.


x x x
kevIcon...14-01-2010 @ 19:10 
Avatar
u75kg World Powerlifting Champion.
Member 601, 3067 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 177.5, DL 272.5
672.5 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
f**k me chris i just shat myself!

was looking at the PB chart.

i saw the words. Richards..Front squat..210.. Eek

so glad thats not you buddy Grin
CuddlesIcon...14-01-2010 @ 19:26 
Avatar
Eat.Cycle.Sleep.Win
Member 2, 12511 posts
SQ 190, BP 150, DL 280
620.0 kgs @ 99kgs UnEq
Administrator
LOL Grin
BoarIcon...14-01-2010 @ 19:28 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
when did you nail the 180 squat ?

i wanna see some sort of solid evedence ,not some north blackpool skanky hearsay ...

good luck mate !!!
richards9876Icon...14-01-2010 @ 19:43 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
kev said:f**k me chris i just shat myself!

was looking at the PB chart.

i saw the words. Richards..Front squat..210.. Eek

so glad thats not you buddy Grin


210kg back squat would be a nice start.

Boar said:when did you nail the 180 squat ?

i wanna see some sort of solid evedence ,not some north blackpool skanky hearsay ...

good luck mate !!!


Did the 180 squat months ago - around October/ November if i remember correctly. Next week is the last week of this russian routine so hoping for PB time.
richards9876Icon...14-01-2010 @ 19:51 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
No fireworks tonight - first proper pressing session in 2-3 weeks and i could tell. I had planned the session on what i thought would be challenging but fairly comfortable but that felt heavy from the start.

Push Press
10xBar
3x65kg
3x75kg
3x85kg
2x95kg (Failed 3rd - WTF)
5x90kg
5x80kg
60 Second Rest
5x80kg
60 Second Rest
5x80kg

Had planned on 5x95kg then 3x3 @ 90kg but when i failed the third rep on 95kg i was that pissed off i did the sets of 5 to redeem myself.

Strict Press
10xBar
8x40kg
3x60kg
3x70kg
3x70kg

Nothing special - need to start building the pressing back up after the time away from it.

CGBP
10xBar
8x60kg
3x80kg
3x95kg
3x95kg

Not much to say really - going to build these up slowly to stop me from cheating the weight up.

3" Board Press
8x60kg
3x80kg
3x90kg
3x100kg
3x110kg

Never done these before so wasnt sure what weight to start on - think ill start on 100kg next week as the 110 wasnt too taxing. Got a few funny looks off the BB dickheads in the gym who thought i had lost the plot.

Bodyweight Hangs
42 Seconds
2-3 Minutes Rest
37 Seconds

Again never trained these before but i know that its s**te. Something to work from and hope to get over 1 minute next week on the first attempt.

Overall it wasnt the session i had intended but on reflection it wsnt too shabby.
RobboIcon...14-01-2010 @ 19:57 
Avatar
When I have enough cash, I get a deep tissue.
Member 465, 11029 posts
SQ 240, BP 175, DL 302.5
717.5 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Nice pressing mate. You will soon be firing on all cylinders with the new routine! Wink
richards9876Icon...14-01-2010 @ 19:59 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
Robbo said:Nice pressing mate. You will soon be firing on all cylinders with the new routine! Wink


Hope so - really enjoyed the layout of the session just feel a bit deflated that i failed my intended 5x95kg. Plus 110kg for 3 board press is pretty wank considering most people bench more than that conventially.
Beard_Of_IronIcon...14-01-2010 @ 20:02 
Avatar
Head of Department, Ministry of Beards
Member 580, 2634 posts
SQ 210, BP 115, DL 266
591.0 kgs @ 101kgs UnEq
plenty of strong pressing in here! I imagine your triceps would be pretty fried by the time you got to board presses so I wouldn't read into the weights too much. lots of plers I know do them right after (or instead of!) full range bench.

all the best for your training in 2010 Chris!
richards9876Icon...14-01-2010 @ 20:05 
Avatar
Still mostly bodybuilding
Member 501, 10465 posts
SQ 220, BP 150, DL 250
620.0 kgs @ 94kgs UnEq
Beard_Of_Iron said:plenty of strong pressing in here! I imagine your triceps would be pretty fried by the time you got to board presses so I wouldn't read into the weights too much. lots of plers I know do them right after (or instead of!) full range bench.

all the best for your training in 2010 Chris!


Cheers Beard. Hadnt looked at it that way tbh. Hopefully after a couple of pressing sessions ill be back on track.

12345678910 ... ... 143144145146147148149150151152153

You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → Top 10 In 2010.
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions