REGISTER
 

The little things you do to save money

1234567

BigSamIcon...04-12-2011 @ 16:50 
Avatar
HORRIBLE MEDLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Member 621, 4744 posts
SQ 340, BP 220, DL 335
895.0 kgs @ 106kgs Eq
-Never Eat out
-NEVER buy new clothes! LOL Gym Clothes Get Used 24/7
-Only Charge Phone Laptop Ect When Actually Needed!
-Dont Let The Missus In The House Saves Money
-Spend As Little Time Out At Shops!
TravisFandangoIcon...04-12-2011 @ 17:18 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
General_ill said:
Club card points can be exchanged for 4x there value for meals out and s**t


I've been looking into that, but I rarely go out or by clothes. There's some good deals for those that do though.
SparrowIcon...04-12-2011 @ 20:14 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18279 posts
SQ 255, BP 167.5, DL 330
752.5 kgs @ 103kgs Eq
JackRevans said:last week i went through a whole roll in a day


Is this not normal??? Unhappy
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...04-12-2011 @ 21:16 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22989 posts
I get about 2 s**ts out of a roll!
slimsimIcon...04-12-2011 @ 21:20 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
I'm gonna stop buying food for myself and just live of the leftovers that my kids leave on their plate. I wouldn't mind but they eat better quality food than me in the first place.

I'm sure I'd not starve if I really did do this!
shanejerIcon...04-12-2011 @ 21:30 
Member 1307, 14110 posts
SQ 355, BP 240, DL 370
965.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
Couldnt do all that s**t, my life would be boring ! I have to buy new clothes most weekends and have a nice haircut and sunbed!

+ I bath every night and shower in the morning... Eat out as often as I can get a date Grin
TravisFandangoIcon...04-12-2011 @ 21:42 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
shanejer said:Couldnt do all that s**t, my life would be boring ! I have to buy new clothes most weekends and have a nice haircut and sunbed!

+ I bath every night and shower in the morning... Eat out as often as I can get a date Grin


I fail to see what's boring about spending all night in front of the computer with 2 jumpers on, because your main form of eating is f**ked and you don't want to switch an electric heater on, applying for free crisps, toothpaste, coffee, a small sachet of whey protein and entering a free draw to win a year's supply of shopping or a Bailey's cup cake!
You youngsters of today... Really! Roll-Eyes
JabbaIcon...04-12-2011 @ 21:54 
and the winning number is... 88!
Member 647, 2048 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 152.5, DL 242.5
617.5 kgs @ 136kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 04.12.2011 @ 21:56 PM by Jabba
slimsim said:I'm gonna stop buying food for myself and just live of the leftovers that Jabba leaves on his plate. I wouldn't mind but he eats a greater quantity of food than me in the first place.

I'm sure I'd starve if I really did do this!


That's so hurtful

Eek
shanejerIcon...04-12-2011 @ 22:04 
Member 1307, 14110 posts
SQ 355, BP 240, DL 370
965.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
TravisFandango said:
I fail to see what's boring about spending all night in front of the computer with 2 jumpers on, because your main form of eating is f**ked and you don't want to switch an electric heater on, applying for free crisps, toothpaste, coffee, a small sachet of whey protein and entering a free draw to win a year's supply of shopping or a Bailey's cup cake!
You youngsters of today... Really! Roll-Eyes


LOL ! f**k that
TravisFandangoIcon...04-12-2011 @ 22:10 
Member 1093, 5446 posts
SQ 160, BP 105, DL 225
490.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
shanejer said:
LOL ! f**k that


Grin
Someone once said "if you're not living above your means, then you're not living". There's probably some truth to that, unless you're a Shaolin monk (no rhyming slang intended). That would be a pretty cool life of austerity. Happy
WiegieboardIcon...04-12-2011 @ 22:17 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
shanejer said:Couldnt do all that s**t, my life would be boring ! I have to buy new clothes most weekends and have a nice haircut and sunbed!

+ I bath every night and shower in the morning... Eat out as often as I can get a date Grin



You must be doing something very correctly dude.
http://i44.tinypic.com/axkw7s.jpg
slimsimIcon...04-12-2011 @ 22:20 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 04.12.2011 @ 22:22 PM by slimsim
slimsim said:I'm gonna stop buying food for myself and just live of the leftovers that Jabba leaves on his plate. I wouldn't mind but he eats a greater quantity of food than me in the first place.

I'm sure I'd starve if I really did do this!


Jabba said:
That's so hurtful
Eek


Hahahaa. Now THAT's funny!...........................................................................(probably a little bit true as well) Wink
brownbearIcon...04-12-2011 @ 22:22 
Avatar
Morrisons - rump - 7£
Member 2206, 11578 posts
SQ 228, BP 150, DL 260
638.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
Wiegieboard said:
You must be doing something very correctly dude.
http://i44.tinypic.com/axkw7s.jpg


this made me laugh!
shanejerIcon...04-12-2011 @ 22:40 
Member 1307, 14110 posts
SQ 355, BP 240, DL 370
965.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
LOL! not really! Just spend what's left of the wage
FAT_SAMIcon...04-12-2011 @ 22:50 
Avatar
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Nothing.

I'm terrible with money. I work 50, sometimes 60hrs a week and haven't managed to save a single penny!

1234567

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions