Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosLittleA and Wigan at it again, Lemon Fresh VIDEO!!!

LittleA and Wigan at it again, Lemon Fresh VIDEO!!!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

IIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSY!

Long live lemon fresh Grin
Top stuff boys!

Jeff, looks like you've got a lot more left in the tank on the C&Js. Also, how tall are you? Your squats are pretty much spot on how I want mine.
That 160kg Was A Peach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU D MAN !
Great stuff Jeff and Andy!
Olly said:
Top stuff boys!

Jeff, looks like you've got a lot more left in the tank on the C&Js. Also, how tall are you? Your squats are pretty much spot on how I want mine.

6 foot dead mate, although as i am so good looking people always assume i'm taller!!!! Wink
Having front row seats to the spectacle videoed above, made it so fresh it hurt!
Great lifting guys. And although I seem to recall him denying it before (or was it Rick ?) I'd say that video provides pretty damning evidence that Fat Pete is a leg depilator. Immac, razor, or Oldham wax? That is the question!
philnosko
Great work guys!
Badass lifting!

keep it up guys!
Wigan said:
Olly said:
Top stuff boys!

6 foot dead mate, although as i am so good looking people always assume i'm taller!!!! Wink

I would have said 5'8 but never mind.....Wink Grin
Nice video Jeff. Looks like there's definitely more to come, which you must be reasonably happy about? Wink Grin
Olly said:
Wigan said:
Olly said:
Top stuff boys!

I would have said 5'8 but never mind.....Wink Grin

Spot on Olly but for f**ks sake dont tell anyone!!!
jonnymills said:
Nice video Jeff. Looks like there's definitely more to come, which you must be reasonably happy about? Wink Grin

All being well there may be a bit more in there yet, certainly felt good for more last night Grin
Deep squatting there from Wigan, you'd get that at an international powerlifting contest with Russian,French and German referees!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosLittleA and Wigan at it again, Lemon Fresh VIDEO!!!
Return to top View Desktop Site