Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitFree The Sugden One!

Free The Sugden One!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 24.02.2011 @ 21:02 PM by PAGAN
Wayne is in posting prison. Should he be freed?

What harm do random threads do? Don't like them ? Don't read em! You can normally tell by the title.or use the f**king bulls**t filter which is unique to this wonderful forum .
i will free him, where is he ?
YES

Happy
MrSmall
what?
TravisFandango
He should be able to free himself with his magic skills. Happy

I think he's been imprisoned because he knows too much about aliens travelling here via the forth dimension. That and Bigfoot. He knows too much, but his threads keep me amused at work.

Free Wayne with every copy!
TravisFandango said:He should be able to free himself with his magic skills. Happy

I think he's been imprisoned because he knows too much about aliens travelling here via the forth dimension. That and Bigfoot. He knows too much, but his threads keep me amused at work.

Free Wayne with every copy!

lol still YES

Happy
Boar said:i will free him, where is he ?

Are you willing to give one crystal to free your team mate? That will cost you 10 seconds inside the dome.
TravisFandango
Wiegieboard said:
Are you willing to give one crystal to free your team mate? That will cost you 10 seconds inside the dome.

That made me laugh far too much to be good for my sanity.
I have a Sugden ASBO and have had to take my s**t thread starting underground (General section of Muscletalk) Unhappy

Help!!
andydanjosh said:YES

Happy

I wasn't sure if your bulls**t thread was the official protest thread or not so I started this one.

Viva la revolution!*

Not sure about that spelling but good luck finding a definitive spelling / reference.
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I have a Sugden ASBO and have had to take my s**t thread starting underground (General section of Muscletalk) Unhappy

Help!!

They say that the first step towards curing a problem is admitting that you have one lol :P I actually quite like your random threads dude Happy
Wiegieboard said:

isnt it 5 seconds mate?
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I have a Sugden ASBO and have had to take my s**t thread starting underground (General section of Muscletalk) Unhappy

Help!!

Of I could remember my log in details I'd ban your ass from there as well.
leeboy said:
isnt it 5 seconds mate?

In that case I'd make a stern Richard O'Brian. Stern, stern but fair.
PAGAN said:
I wasn't sure if your bulls**t thread was the official protest thread or not so I started this one.
Viva la revolution!*
Not sure about that spelling but good luck finding a definitive spelling / reference.

still YES

Happy

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitFree The Sugden One!
Return to top View Desktop Site