| The_Lone_Wolf | ... | 13-11-2020 @ 11:42 | |
I eat a lot of meat Member 5124, 3014 posts SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq | KevC86 said: Is this true? I know Page reasonably well and genuinely had no idea about this. Off to pornhub i go. Yes it is. He and his partner have separate social accounts or alias's which they use on social media to push their Only Fans. | ||
| The_Lone_Wolf | ... | 13-11-2020 @ 11:43 | |
I eat a lot of meat Member 5124, 3014 posts SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq | JCarter123 said: I didn’t even know about that! I just meant he gets a bit of criticism from some of the other top strongman (or appears to at least). But obviously he is liked by a lot of them too. I've seen him get flack in the past for being a one trick pony from another strongman, and a falling out, but I believe that it was resolved and they're now on good terms. | ||
| slimsim | ... | 13-11-2020 @ 13:23 | |
My asshole is not watertight. Member 2926, 6051 posts SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq | Damn, I hope he pulls through. | ||
| 93hopkinsonr | ... | 21-11-2020 @ 11:24 | |
Mr.Potato deadlift Member 2675, 5094 posts SQ 300, BP 202.5, DL 305807.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq | I think Loz has confirmed he’s died | ||
| Samthepigman | ... | 21-11-2020 @ 11:32 | |
See You Next Tuesday Member 2254, 3824 posts SQ 240, BP 165, DL 300705.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq | 93hopkinsonr said:I think Loz has confirmed he’s died Madness | ||
| KevC86 | ... | 21-11-2020 @ 11:33 | |
Member 5141, 4924 posts SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | 93hopkinsonr said:I think Loz has confirmed he’s died Yeah, he's gone. 31 i believe. Absolutely f**king nuts. | ||
| Wayne_Cowdrey | ... | 21-11-2020 @ 12:01 | |
Still got a little bit of strength Member 400, 22989 posts | Oh s**t. RIP | ||
| WILLSAN | ... | 21-11-2020 @ 12:26 | |
Trump will get another four years Member 126, 16708 posts SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq | that is awful. I saw someone post on fb that he was doing better. RIP Aaron. | ||
| slimsim | ... | 21-11-2020 @ 15:10 | |
My asshole is not watertight. Member 2926, 6051 posts SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq | Just seen a post by Eddie on Instagram. Absolutely devastating for his family and friends. So sad. | ||
| PeterDeLaMare | ... | 21-11-2020 @ 15:32 | |
'THE NIGHTMARE' Member 5255, 290 posts SQ 220, BP 195, DL 240655.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Holy s**t... RIP Aaron. My most sincere condolences to his family. | ||
| jt | ... | 21-11-2020 @ 17:00 | |
old age traveller Member 332, 8075 posts | R.I.P Aaron. | ||
| Sparrow | ... | 21-11-2020 @ 17:59 | |
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work. Member 9, 18279 posts SQ 255, BP 167.5, DL 330752.5 kgs @ 103kgs Eq | That's bad news. RIP. | ||
| The_Lone_Wolf | ... | 22-11-2020 @ 14:55 | |
I eat a lot of meat Member 5124, 3014 posts SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq | Very sad and he was still so young. RIP buddy. | ||