Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwanted: inzer gripper knee wraps.

wanted: inzer gripper knee wraps.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

LeedsMiniPower
Yeh used to have grippers but didnt like them,much prefer iron z's which i have a pair of.
LeedsMiniPower said:Yeh used to have grippers but didnt like them,much prefer iron z's which i have a pair of.

Don't you have any left to sell?
walker said:
No but at £40+ I'd like to see them first

I've got his wrist wraps and elbow sleeves they are really good but it is a lot of money for them it was 40 quid for his wrist wraps. I use Titan max rpm knee wraps they are also very good ones I get 40+kg out of them
I use inzer grippers I think they are the best knee wrap I have ever used I get loads of wraps more than the really stiff ones and I get a great ping out them
Not for everyone but I love them
I use inzer grippers I think they are the best knee wrap I have ever used I get loads of wraps more than the really stiff ones and I get a great ping out them
Not for everyone but I love them
managed to pick up a new and unused pair off a lad for £30. will report back.
I know this is a really old thread but if anyone else has any Inzer gripper wraps for sale then let me know. I don't want to have to pay £90 to get some from America when i don't know what they'll be like.
ZMA_junkie said:I know this is a really old thread but if anyone else has any Inzer gripper wraps for sale then let me know. I don't want to have to pay £90 to get some from America when i don't know what they'll be like.

There's a European inzer site sol, can't remember the full address but just Google inzer Europe. They're Slovakia or Czech Republic based I think so you won't get hit with import tax and postage should be a bit cheaper.
Benvie said:
There's a European inzer site sol, can't remember the full address but just Google inzer Europe. They're Slovakia or Czech Republic based I think so you won't get hit with import tax and postage should be a bit cheaper.

Thanks Neil, found a pair and saved £30! Does that mean you get a percentage of the saving?

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwanted: inzer gripper knee wraps.
Return to top View Desktop Site